viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
@DelPiero07
Hey when I submit my application in the next two weeks, as of then I would still be employed with my current workplace but 2 weeks after I submit my application my internship would end. would that be misrepresentation?
Cuz as of right now my application would say that the job is current as of the date that the application would be submitted. however, my exp letter is going to state the date my internship ends though.
@DelPiero07 - Sorry just reposting this to bump it up/ and see if I can get a response.

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
It doesn't matter when you'll finish that internship, at the time of e-APR submission you'll still be working at such place so stating "current" is correct.
awesome. thanks for the clarification.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Congratulations! You are very brave. Does that mean if someone is lucky and the system does not deduct the points, and ITA is issued, we can accept the ITA, and proceed with application? If that's the case, did you write an LOE for this situation?
I would say very lucky..
Going ahead with incorrect information on your application is not wise, he seems to be lucky enough to get approved but we should not take this as an example..everyone may not have the same fate.

Reactions: viki1805

FairOntario

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
I would say very lucky..
Going ahead with incorrect information on your application is not wise, he seems to be lucky enough to get approved but we should not take this as an example..everyone may not have the same fate.
He only said he got ppr... Hi. Got my ppr everyone. Sorry for the delay in updating you...This statement does not mean he got ppr from that particular application. He is yet to answer my question on how he went about it if that was the case.

So, you should ask him too before rushing into conclusion. We can always learn a thing or two if his initial application was rejected, and he subsequently got another ITA, but this time around with his updated score, then reapplied?

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
He only said he got ppr... Hi. Got my ppr everyone. Sorry for the delay in updating you...This statement does not mean he got ppr from that particular application. He is yet to answer my question on how he went about it if that was the case.

So, you should ask him too before rushing into conclusion. We can always learn a thing or two if his initial application was rejected, and he subsequently got another ITA, but this time around with his updated score, then reapplied?
I don't think I rushed into conclusion, please check my previous post where I asked him it was the same case. :)

FairOntario

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
I don't think I rushed into conclusion, please check my previous post where I asked him it was the same case. :)
Interesting, didn't know we were thinking along the same line, means I rushed into conclusion then.

From which application....is the issue. For now, maybe he's busy preparing for his flight to Canada. Let's hope he remembers the 'helpless' people he left on this forum, and returns to clarify this soon, truthfully....:)

ibimmer

Jun 8, 2017
I understand everyone’s stressed over their application but overthinking doesn’t help. Yes I received the PPR for my one and only application that had the birthday issue.

Hope this makes it clearer - good luck everyone!

ibimmer

Jun 8, 2017
Ok so one more update; I also added my wife as I got married a few weeks after PPR, which then took another year to finalize.

I’ve just landed last week. I think bottom line is: sometimes you need to follow your guts; I was at 418 points and declining the ITA as advised by some would’ve resulted me never making it to Canada, ever, as minimum points shot to 450ish shorty after the dip.

I’m posting this from Toronto. Lovely weather nowadays.