+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didnot get my refusal reason

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017
I have applied for visitor visa in the month of Aug. But i was refuse in sep.but i didn't get my refusal reason, i have contact to delhi embassy they told me that we have already send you mail on your mail id, but i didn't receive any mail from embassy, i have order my capis notes a month ago,but capis notes yet note come, i want to reapply for tourist visa, but i don't the reason for refusal,what documents should attach this time so it will be easier to me to get the visitor visa, my travel history is 2011 singapore, thailand, 2015 kenya, 2015 europe, 2017 australia, almost 9 countries i haved travelled, i have no realatives in canada who can sponsor me my reason to visit is only tourism only for 7-8 days, earlier i have shown 80k funds in my company account, individual 8k, 3 years itr of company, & myself, bank satement & all necessary documents,that time i have applied with my wife & not applied for my daughter she is 10 years old, but this time i want to apply for myself, wife & daughter whats the best time to reapply for tourist visa. Please give me the neccessary information for documents. please reply me

Last edited:

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
what do you mean refusal reason did you got back your passport with letter or what?

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017
what do you mean refusal reason did you got back your passport with letter or what?
Just i haved receive my passport without stamping but no rejection letter inside only one slip in the passport stating that we will inform you on your mail id

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Just i haved receive my passport without stamping but no rejection letter inside only one slip in the passport stating that we will inform you on your mail id
SOrry to hear about your refusal. Still no email arrive as well? i guess best is apply for GCMS Notes if you have anyone in Canada use him to get you GCMS note and then it can tell you the actual reason why they refused and then you have clear everything how to apply next time

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017
SOrry to hear about your refusal. Still no email arrive as well? i guess best is apply for GCMS Notes if you have anyone in Canada use him to get you GCMS note and then it can tell you the actual reason why they refused and then you have clear everything how to apply next time
i have already applied for capis note on www.capisfile.ca