+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not send my FBI prints with my application

Suave

Mar 24, 2008
Hello everyone, if its not obvious ill say it., im applying under skilled worker category i have lived in the US ever since i was 16 so as far as police records all i need is the FBI one (if i understand correctly, please correct me if im wrong, I am Mexican citizen) yet my US visa expires at the end of the year so i wanted to apply to Canada as soon as posible and i decided to send my application without it and just hope that i will be allowed to send the fbi prints later or once they request my medical exam and original documents, was that the right move? I feel that even if they return me the package it will still take time before i get my prints so theres no real loss but i may be wrong. any thoughts comments or advice would be appreciated from this point on

Going canada

Mar 20, 2008
They will informed u at a later date to send the FBI document
Inital application, u dont have to send the FBI documents...
it is also stated on their CIC website...

imjoe

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Do you have the points? because I understand that you need to have them at the time you apply...

Suave

Mar 24, 2008
imjoe said:
Do you have the points? because I understand that you need to have them at the time you apply...
I Do actually its soooo easy, I gotta tell you after hussling USCIS in the US i am done, i research Canada because one spring break i went snowboarding to Whistler and i really enjoyed it, I figure heck! they dont want me here (us) lets go north!.