+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive ITA despite have CRS above cut-off

PiusCharity

Oct 2, 2023
Hey guys! I received 2 generic response last week. But today I received a different one.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by including the following information in a letter of explanation and uploading it in the IRCC Web form:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted or received,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,

Reactions: smartpart

PiusCharity

Oct 2, 2023
I have done this, let’s see what happens after. Anyone who is yet to submit a web form should please do with a LOE filling out these details and attaching it to the web form. Also, include screenshots of your profile and the tie breaking rule from their website. Good luck!

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted or received,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.

Reactions: smartpart and afal

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
GUYS!!!! this is super good! I have a query please, if you can answer it. what do they mean by:
ALL documents submitted with your previous request?
If at this stage, we only have the info completed on the EE application?
Appreciate your reply?

PiusCharity

Oct 2, 2023
Like I said, I had previously submitted a web form where I uploaded a screenshot of my EE profile, so they are asking I add that too. You can create a word doc, add details about why you creating the web form, add the images if your EE profile and the tie breaker rule of IRCC website convert the word doc to pdf and upload when creating the web form ticket.

Reactions: smartpart

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS :) ;) I am SUPER happy for you! Just before the end of the year you got it!
May I kindly ask what was your CRS? mine is 504?

Reactions: jowpeet

Iambatman16

Dec 11, 2023
I got a reply from IRCC and its completely irrelevant. They answered about the Dec 19 draw instead of Dec 8. I should have been more specific.

Enquiry:
Hi,
I recently submitted my profile for express entry. I didn't receive any ITA till now. My crore is 507 and under STEM category. Please check and resolve this issue.

Response:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information provided. The immigration category presented to you when you apply through the Express Entry (EE) program is based on the answers you give in your profile. If you qualify for more than one program, IRCC will decide which one to issue the invitation to apply under.

Furthermore, we have noticed that your EE profile only qualifies under the Federal Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class programs. The December 19, 2023, round of invitation was for the following categorie(s):

• Federal Skilled Trades Program.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• Download application forms and guides
  • Change of address
  • Check your application status
  • Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
Unfortunately, nothing yet from their side :(. I was hoping that they will do a draw today, before the end of 2023