+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive ITA despite have CRS above cut-off

PiusCharity

Oct 2, 2023
Hello everyone,
my crs score is 504 and I am also eligible for STEM Occupations, where the primary experience for me is in IT and luckily I worked more than 6 months during COVID. Hence why I am eligible for it. Also, I am eligible for CEC and FSW as shown in the eligibility criteria in my account. However, the last draw happened on Friday, was for STEM Occupations and the cut-off score was 481!! I haven't received ITA? Does anyone know how long will it take to get the ITA after a draw is published? I would appreciate any explanation or help :(
hello, I am at 481 and met the tie breaking rule but no ITA, seen quite a number of people at this score and no ITA. Although, we are hoping it is a glitch or probably might be an error in publishing the tie breaking rule, but seeing someone who has over the score and not get ITA might be a bit hopeful that this is a glitch.

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
hello, I am at 481 and met the tie breaking rule but no ITA, seen quite a number of people at this score and no ITA. Although, we are hoping it is a glitch or probably might be an error in publishing the tie breaking rule, but seeing someone who has over the score and not get ITA might be a bit hopeful that this is a glitch.
hello my friend,

i noticed that your score is 481, but the draw wasn’t for all programs. It was only for STEM Occupations categories. So, are you meeting this ?

Iambatman16

Dec 11, 2023
Hello everyone,
my crs score is 504 and I am also eligible for STEM Occupations, where the primary experience for me is in IT and luckily I worked more than 6 months during COVID. Hence why I am eligible for it. Also, I am eligible for CEC and FSW as shown in the eligibility criteria in my account. However, the last draw happened on Friday, was for STEM Occupations and the cut-off score was 481!! I haven't received ITA? Does anyone know how long will it take to get the ITA after a draw is published? I would appreciate any explanation or help :(
Hi,
I am facing the same problem. My CRS score is 507 and didn't receive any ITA till now. Contacted IRCC customer support and they told me that everything is fine with the profile. They also instructed me to fill the webform and motioned that if the problem is technical, it will be rectified.
My work permit is expiring in 20th January. So I am running against time now.

PiusCharity

Oct 2, 2023
Hi,
I am facing the same problem. My CRS score is 507 and didn't receive any ITA till now. Contacted IRCC customer support and they told me that everything is fine with the profile. They also instructed me to fill the webform and motioned that if the problem is technical, it will be rectified.
My work permit is expiring in 20th January. So I am running against time now.
I have submitted both technical issue and a web form, so have some people. Hopefully, they see it’s a general issue and fix it.

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
I would appreciate it if any Hero/VIP members would provide their insights/expertise! Would IRCC still send ITA 4 or 5 days after the draw is published?

jowpeet

Dec 11, 2023
I have submitted both technical issue and a web form, so have some people. Hopefully, they see it’s a general issue and fix it.
I also submitted a webform. My CRS score is 554. My score got short for the general draw, but I am also eligible for STEM. I didn't receive any ITA. Makes me wonder how they issue ITAs, if its solely based on the CRS score or if there are stuff that happens internally.

Reactions: smartpart

afal

Nov 2, 2020
I've also sent a webform, crs 481, STEM, profile created on October. Really odd seeing ppl with CRS above cut (481+) still not receiving ITA.

Superman21

Dec 12, 2023
I am facing the same issue with the latest STEM draw 481 points and my profile created on september. If you get any updates please share in this forum. Thanks.

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
I am surprised that the admin of this forum or the individuals who always answer and kind of showing they are there, are completing quite!! It is only us who are putting our situations and no one else even is commenting with anything!

afal

Nov 2, 2020
I've also emailed my local MP, they should at least investigate what could have caused the issue, and hopefully, send the missing ITAs.

I've searched previous draws for similar issues and while there have been some, none comes close to what seems to have happened with draw 274, also it's hard to track down this issue as a lot of people keep asking for the ITA within the first hours of the draw, not after 24-48h.

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
The funny fact is, all people who posted their issues here are because they are afraid and concerned, so they wanted to know who is in the same boat. they didn't send their concerns to show impatience and/or dissatisfaction. However, it has been 4 days since the STEM draw and apparently non of us, and might be others who are not in this forum, have received their ITAs. I am sure some people are just sitting with their concerns, not knowing about forums or engaging in this! this doesn't mean that we are the only ones who didn't get their ITAs.

very weird!!

Reactions: afal

PiusCharity

Oct 2, 2023
Guys! Most people have opened web forms and logged technical tickets as well as instructed when they called IRCC. My reservation is that this is how IRCC wants it to be as this is not the first time people have made such complaints and they act livid every time and asked them to fill web forms that often takes 10 business days to respond to with little to no favourable response. I think most people are just waiting to hear back while loosing hope and waiting on the next draw.