+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did mistake in family info form :( :( any one help please

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Today I sent my application package via fedex and after submitting a collegue of mine told me that in the family information IMM5645E we have to write in our native language too :(

and yes its written :(
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5645E.PDF

What should i do now :( I jsut wrote in english and submitted :(
Will my application be refused or sent back :( anyone had the similar experience ?

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
Its not a problem in our country vfs doesn't require you to write it as it can't be written in pdf.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
that is only for arabiq, and chinese names etc. we are only required to write in english

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
farhan88 said:
that is only for arabiq, and chinese names etc. we are only required to write in english
farhan and dipta:

where is it mentioned that this if for chinese, arabic etc only? where is it mentioned indians, spanish or portugense are exlucded?

where is it written in Bangladesh, this is excluded?

please write that YOU THINK if you do not have any supportive link....DONT MISGUIDE OTHERS....

rkazi:
it is a requirement indeed... but the question is if CIC would consider your application with this short mistake, i dont know... hopefully they would... personally i THINK they shouldn't make it as an issue...

but, well, you have options to call it back and make the correction .... or let it go and hope for the best...

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
tomsware said:
farhan and dipta:

where is it mentioned that this if for chinese, arabic etc only? where is it mentioned indians, spanish or portugense are exlucded?

please write that YOU THINK if you do not have any supportive link....DONT MISGUIDE OTHERS....

rkazi:
it is a requirement indeed... but the question is if CIC would consider your application with this short mistake, i dont know... hopefully they would... personally i THINK they shouldn't make it as an issue...

but, well, you have options to call it back and make the correction .... or let it go and hope for the best...

Ahan Thanks alot ....
I dont think that they should reject or send my application back becuz of this .I will let it go and just hope for the best :)

I hope i get the medical call soon,
Even those eho applied at april havent got any response, I wonder,, when I will get :( i applied today ..

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SP -17-04-2013 PR-10-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
tomsware said:
farhan and dipta:

The whole concept of posting in forum is writing about YOUR OWN opinion and ideas. Where is it written you have to write 'I THINK' before stating anything? People should be matured enough to make their decisions regardless of whatever opinion they get.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
You cannot write name with pen in this form and this is mentioned in CIC. If you can write your own language in that family form then you are welcome to write it. As far as I know the form supports limited languages and other non supportive are shown in boxes. If you search the forum then you will find many who asked the same question and some also asked their home offices. By their knowledge I can tell that this is not necessary and will not hinder application process. But if you can write and print then no problem as you alreedy applied there is no problem either.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
dipta said:
You cannot write name with pen in this form and this is mentioned in CIC. If you can write your own language in that family form then you are welcome to write it. As far as I know the form supports limited languages and other non supportive are shown in boxes. If you search the forum then you will find many who asked the same question and some also asked their home offices. By their knowledge I can tell that this is not necessary and will not hinder application process. But if you can write and print then no problem as you alreedy applied there is no problem either.
even if ALL the members in this forum says it NOT NECESSARY, that's not the logic...

secondly, can you show me the link where is it written you can not use PEN for filling the form? PRINT inculdes writing in pen as well...

if you stick NOT TO WRITE BY PEN, then you have the option to use a typewriter on your own language ...

to accept the form without the name in native language MAY BE a discrationaly of the VO ... for my case, they ACCEPTED when i wrote in PEN BY MY HAND....

what my point was, when we give a decision to others, we should mention what CIC ACTUALLY SAYS ABOUT IT AND what MAY BE the practise ...

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
In your country they might take printed by pen but in Bangladesh vfs doesn't accept it. For best results everyone needs ask CIC. But the question on this topic was if any problem would arise because of this and the simple answer is no.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
dipta said:
In your country they might take printed by pen but in Bangladesh vfs doesn't accept it. For best results everyone needs ask CIC. But the question on this topic was if any problem would arise because of this and the simple answer is no.

that's my point... the simple answer is NOT 'no' ....the answer SHOULD be .. 'SHOULD NOT' or 'MAY NOT' ...

coz, for saying ABOSOLUTE 'NO', you have to refer specific instuction mentioned in CIC

look what you are doing here.... mentioning the issues of bangladeshi vfs interanl acceptance issues to a pakistani ! ...

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
Yes you are right the answer is "Should not". But this is a hanging answer which will hang the person looking for answer till the moment he gets any reply. Saying no will will give him some confidence and also relax a little bit isn't it good.