+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did everyone get ghost update today on Oct 27 ?

amis

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

azzokhalifa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2022
Just called IRCC and agent told me my application is still in process. Even though there was a ghost update today ):

ZaraT

May 31, 2019
I also got a ghost update on Oct 27th.

I applied in Jan, completed test in April and no news since then. This is a paper application with a minor. I just don't understand what's taking them so long. What's more frustrating is that my friend, who applied online in August, just had his oath ceremony yesterday!! How are they even processing these applications, in what order?

Btw, he told me that he was on zoom for the oath ceremony with 100+ people, is that how it's usually done? For some reason, I thought it was one on one when it's online.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I also got a ghost update on Oct 27th.

I applied in Jan, completed test in April and no news since then. This is a paper application with a minor. I just don't understand what's taking them so long. What's more frustrating is that my friend, who applied online in August, just had his oath ceremony yesterday!! How are they even processing these applications, in what order?

Btw, he told me that he was on zoom for the oath ceremony with 100+ people, is that how it's usually done? For some reason, I thought it was one on one when it's online.
Your friend is right. It's 100+ people and the ceremony takes 2-3 hrs. Document verification and PR card cutting only happens one on one. The way IRCC works, one on one ceremony would take a million years to complete.

Reactions: ZaraT and Jaywalker