+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anyone receive requests for PPR from Los Angeles Office

atm0325

Oct 5, 2018
Hi

I called the agent and they say the file is at Los angeles Office…I havenot seen anyone talking about receiving any communication from LA office.Does anyone know why the application gets sent there?

Does anyone know how to contact them.

ragav4evr

Apr 3, 2018
Hi

I called the agent and they say the file is at Los angeles Office…I havenot seen anyone talking about receiving any communication from LA office.Does anyone know why the application gets sent there?

Does anyone know how to contact them.
I received PPR from LA consulate. Where did you send your passports to?

atm0325

Oct 5, 2018
I received PPR from LA consulate. Where did you send your passports to?
thats right.How long did it take for them to send the stamped passports back.its been more than 3 weeks and we havenot got anything back nor an update on CIC website

ragav4evr

Apr 3, 2018
same dude, where did you send your passports though? I sent to consulate at 550 hope street in los angeles.

ragav4evr

Apr 3, 2018
same here no update on CIC site. i have contacted them through webform and LA consulate email address.i didn't get any reply so far.
please keep me posted.

ragav4evr

Apr 3, 2018
Hi did u get any reply? i contacted VAC and i was told that we have to send it through VAC and not directly .i don't know how to get it back and send it within the timeframe.

GoCanada#

May 14, 2019
Hi There,

I am on the same boat.Sent passport on 22nd April and received at LA on 23rd.But there has been no update since then.We are extremely worried.We have sent directly to LA hope street.
Anybody got update?

GoCanada#

May 14, 2019
Hi did u get any reply? i contacted VAC and i was told that we have to send it through VAC and not directly .i don't know how to get it back and send it within the timeframe.
Did you got your passport back? I am in the same situation.

ragav4evr

Apr 3, 2018
Hi,
i spoke to an agent, he said it may take upto 20 business days to get it back.so far i didn't get my passport back.but online status changed to approved .

Reactions: rahulsaini123

GoCanada#

May 14, 2019
Hi,
i spoke to an agent, he said it may take upto 20 business days to get it back.so far i didn't get my passport back.but online status changed to approved .
Alteast thats a good thing that the status changed to approved.They have recieved mine in April23rd and till now i have no update.
I believe you have sent directly to LA (Hope street address and VAC was not involved as per the mail instruction)
Would you please mind telling when you have sent and within how many days it was approved in site? Atleast i would try to get an idea.Thanks a lot for your time.

Last edited:

ragav4evr

Apr 3, 2018
yes i sent it to the same address(consulate) not to VAC.they received my docs on April 16th and its approved on 13th May.Hope it helps

rahulsaini123

May 17, 2019
Hey Guys - My(+wife) passports were delivered on May 6th to LA through USPS Express Mail. Anybody got their passports back in recent dates ?