+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anyone receive oath invite Scarborough office?

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
Well, if that's what they meant, I don't know what to say now. I've been waiting for an oath invite from Scarborough for 3 months since my DM. It is so frustrating to be kept in limbo for the last formal stage after all these years.

I sent another case specific inquiry yesterday cause this really drives me mad. Last time they replied "no, we have not scheduled anything yet, but everything is fine with your application".

And with this CoVId thing I guess they will take a break. Our company just sent everyone to work from home until further notice.

Mac0001

Feb 4, 2020
If what you said is true, shouldn't they invite people who are on the waiting list...logically speaking?
They should but i dont know the way they pick people. An officer asked me what are your plans and i told him that i am going to take aerospace in future. He was very happy and told me that the ceremony to be held on Mar12,2020 only has 50% occupancy so we can adjust 50-60 people more. I said it would be my pleasure to come tomorrow and it took him 2 mins to register me to that ceremony list.

i dont know why they are not sending the oath invitations to those who have already done their test.

He also told me that he changed my status to Decision made at the same time and it was true. Right after the test after i met him he changed it and i checked.