+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did Anyone Receive Letter from London VO after DM without In Process or Medicals

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Did Anyone Receive Letter from London VO after Decision Made without going into "In Process" and "Medicals" specifically with the following Flow of ECAS status:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on xxx , 2010.
2. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xxx , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
4.Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
5. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xxx , 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Thanks

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicholas30 said:
There are many members in the forum who have got this letter...............
Most of the people on this forum (who got this letter) went to "In Process" and then "Decision Made" OR they were having a different message flow in ECAS. They were having following ECAS status:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on xx, 2010.
2. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xx, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
4. We transferred your application to the London England office on xx, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
5. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I am looking for feedback from people who have their ECAS status as I posted in my initial message. You can compare the difference. Several people, who are having same ECAS status as in my first message, have not received the letter yet. Lets hops for the best and keep praying.

Regards

sasz

May 31, 2011
Dear I have still not received any letter from CHC London sent on 20th April 2012. But many people with the same e-cas update already received the refusal letter like Haddad120, Rlex and Rizwan72. Pray and hope for the best.

navali said:
Most of the people on this forum (who got this letter) went to "In Process" and then "Decision Made" OR they were having a different message flow in ECAS. They were having following ECAS status:

2. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xx, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
4. We transferred your application to the London England office on xx, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
5. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I am looking for feedback from people who have their ECAS status as I posted in my initial message. You can compare the difference. Several people, who are having same ECAS status as in my first message, have not received the letter yet. Lets hops for the best and keep praying.

Regards

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasz said:
Dear I have still not received any letter from CHC London sent on 20th April 2012. But many people with the same e-cas update already received the refusal letter like Haddad120, Rlex and Rizwan72. Pray and hope for the best.
Dear Sasz,

I Think you are again confusing.

Haddad120, Rlex, Rizwan72....they all received the letters after they moved to "In Process" OR they were having folloiwng ECAS:

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS of People Who got letter from LVO:

ECAS of People who have not received the letter yet from LVO

1. We received your application for permanent residence on xxx , 2010.
2. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xxx , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
4.Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
5. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xxx , 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Its just a thought as both ECAS have different last line......

sasz

May 31, 2011
Dear

I m not confusing you, The peoples I have mentioned earlier all have same e-cas including me. In my e-cas same update from 27th April 2012. Now a days most of the people from RBVO to DM with the same e-cas updates and 99.9% from London Visa Office.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on 02 JUNE , 2010.
2. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on OCT 16 , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
5. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on 20 APRIL , 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
What we are trying to achieve from all this....????

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Lage raho bhai......agree with both of u....

sasz said:
Kuch nahin boss sirf time pass aur kar bhi kiya saktey hain
umeed par duniya qaim ha bhaee shayed app reject na hon...

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Request for Mr. Coolguy2010....dear please avoid any such communication on this forum which dishearts and disturbs other people...

we know that ur application is gone In Process...but it does not mean u play with the feelings of other people...

The purpose of this page is to collect the trend information or any experience form the people who alredy got DM in their ecas...not for u n others to play around.

Thanks for ur understanding