+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anyone get IMM10003 (How to get job in canada) letter after AOR?

royalstellar

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hi

I received my AOR on June 23 2020 suddenly received how to get job in canada letter on july 17 2020. I am wondering why i received this? nothing else is updated and the completeness check is not done yet as well.

Below is the letter:
Congratulations! You are now a candidate in the Express Entry pool. Depending on your score, you may receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence. Here are a few tips on finding a job in Canada as a permanent resident: Provinces and territories in Canada 1. While your education and work experience factor into your selection for immigration, requirements for certain jobs in Canada may differ from thosein your country of origin. can show you which jobs in Canada match your skills, education and work experience. 2. have different labour market needs. We recommend that you research where in Canada your training and work experience are most needed. 3. Most Canadian employers will want proof of your education and work history, as well as references from your past employers. Make sure you have these available when you start looking for a job. 4. Some jobs in Canada are . If the job you want to work in is regulated, you will you need a licence or certificate from an appropriate regulatory organization. This will involve submitting certain documents and paying a fee to the regulatory organization. For some people, it could also involve training, language tests and Canadian work experience. This process can take months or even years, and you may have to work in another field while you wait to get your license. 5. Use the to find out about specific requirements for regulated jobs. You can also find the contact information for regulatory organizations in each province. 6. If you are approved to come to Canada, you and your family can use before you arrive in Canada. These services will help you: • prepare for your move to Canada; • get your education, work experience and credentials recognized in Canada; • connect you with employers to find a job; and • connect with other free services after you arrive in Canada. regulated We hope that these tips will help you better prepare to immigrate to Canada. Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada