+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

did anyone get covid 19 exemption letter?

Tala20-5

Oct 21, 2017
About what?
I think he or she asking too much detail question...some time is not even relevant ...throes people should ionlybanswer to the extend people give them information or otherwise if they think What they been offered is not enough they under no obligation to comment...I am not direct that at you ...for your post I can tell you are a very nice human being and you trust people ...but my advise to don’t give too much information ...2021 is more than enough...
P.S: people whom consisting them experts pleas give people some room for privacy...don’t ask too much detail and respect those people for that.And remember that Canada & CIC you answering on their behave the most who respect that on the whole world.

Reactions: Dalia elsayed

Tala20-5

Oct 21, 2017
yes people are seeking help & advice in something important to their future and life but please experts ( that what I call those people although sometimes they don’t even know what they are talking about and they have very wrong and bad advice without even knowing how they affecting people distion and they whole family and future) ...Please put that in mind and don’t throw you advices left and Wright if u are not sure 100%...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I wish you all the best. If you are refused again (hopefully not!), state a shorter visit than 5 months as this will be putting you close to the expiration of your husband’s work permit.