+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diabetes patient clear medical exam plz help

sidhubrarno1

Oct 9, 2010
respected all
plz help me i am Diabetes patient i am applied for canada pr before apply am not suffering from Diabetes. no i am Diabetes patient plz tell can i clear medical exam for pr if my Diabetes in control.
please help..waiting for ur reply....

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
No worries man.Your diabetes will not have any adverse effect on ur immigration although u ll have to go under additional medical tests.

Cheers

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
sidhubrarno1 said:
respected all
plz help me i am Diabetes patient i am applied for canada pr before apply am not suffering from Diabetes. no i am Diabetes patient plz tell can i clear medical exam for pr if my Diabetes in control.
please help..waiting for ur reply....
ur DMP may ask u for additional tests to see that ur vital organs like heart and kidney are not damage........so must probably ECG and CREATININE at very nominal charge...

all the best for medical...... and bro start taking care of ur health............ diabetes is a silent killer.......

regards,
benjamin

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Hi,

I am also Diabetic. i declared that, told them I take 1 mg Glucophage. the DMP wrote that in the report. Also told them I smoke, but they do a urine test and I took a medicine 2 hours before the test. There were no traces of glucose in the urine test and thats that. No further tests were asked, no further investigation done. take your medicines on time and relax. If you are too tensed, your sugar level might actually increase so take it easy.

S

shibuya

I am a diabetic. I declared to DMP during medicals and also showed him the tablets i take on a daily basis.
One week prior to my medicals I went to a hospital and did all the relevant tests which showed i had controlled diabetes. I showed DMP this results. He took it and send that report also to Visa medical section. No additional tests were requested.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
hello! i am just getting worried because i am a LC in canada and passed my application for PR with husband and a son, soon i guess they will have their medical, i am worried because my husband has a diabetes type 2 , but controlled and a little bit of heart problem and is taking medication. my question is that would it be a cause of medical inadmissability and refusal of my PR application in canada? when he will have his medical , should we say ahead of time to the DMP that he has a controlled diabetes and is taking medications? will that help? thanks and god bless!

Manager

Oct 5, 2009
Diabetes itself may not be problem but its combination with other diseases may turn applicant unfit.

What i know from experience on this forum is that CHC terms a fit person as M1, visible in CAIPS notes but if a person has diseases of minor category they turn them as M2. The worst may go to M8 and downward.

I know a case where a person was diabetic (Controlled) taking Glucophage and was suffering from malfunction of Thyroid and was taking thyroid medicine. He was granted M4 on CAIPS. He still is awaiting PPR.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
thanks manager and god bless!