+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Determining NOC Code

AbhiG007

Mar 27, 2019
Hi

I work in a "Big4" consultancy firm in the UK. I work in international tax services with a focus on transfer pricing. My job title is Assistant Tax Advisor.

Qualification wise, I am a lawyer.

I am unable to understand which NOC code I should apply under. Can someone please offer some advice? Thanks.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You are assuming that anyone here knows what duties a tax advisor in the UK actually performs. You need to show what your job role duties are for anyone to comment given a job title is just part of the determination.

Xclusivemaama

Apr 2, 2019
Hello,
Can someone help me determine my appropriate noc code..Its quite confusing to me..
I work in a health maintenance organisation and my duties are listed below:
1. Reports to the regional head

2. 3rd level claims administration for all monthly claims N400,000 and below

3. Generation of Monthly reports on Providers to the regional head from all weekly reports submitted by designated staff

4a. Inspection and accreditation of prospective primary and secondary care providers in the state
4b. Responsible for the proper management of all documentations, pin number and appointment letter generation.
4c. Liases with the regional head for this activity

5. Randomized clinical audit of identified high risk primary and Secondary care providers

6a. Yearly facility audit for all primary and Secondary care providers in Bayelsa, Cross Rivers and Akwaibom
6b. Responsible for generation of these audit reports which will form part of monthly provider report submitted to the Regional Head
6c. Ensures that the signed agreements with these hospitals are up to date

7a. Participatory role in management of the help lines
7b. Generation of appropriate pre-authorizations.
7c. Responsible for generating written report on Provider and Enrollee issues in the week help line was handled as indicated in the help line roster.

8a. Participatory role in periodic interactive sessions for all clients Companies with offices in the region
b. Generation of written reports for sessions coordinated as indicated in the roster for client companies interactive sessions.

9a. Participatory role in the two weekly onsite interactions and education of hospital staff
9b. Generation of written reports on hospitals handled.

10a. Marketing of the Company's health plan.
10b. Expected to achieve monthly revenue target of N8,000,000

11a. Responsible for collation and distribution of fresh enrollment forms and ID cards for all Companies she is managing.
11b. Ensures the Group Service Agreement are up to date and relevant copies are forwarded to the Head Office and the Region's file

12. Any other duties assigned by the Regional Head

INNLDEBECA

May 16, 2019
Hi

I work in a "Big4" consultancy firm in the UK. I work in international tax services with a focus on transfer pricing. My job title is Assistant Tax Advisor.

I am unable to understand which NOC code I should apply under. Can someone please offer some advice? Thanks.
Did you find the right code for transfer pricing role in Big4? I am in the same boat!

INNLDEBECA

May 16, 2019
Hi

Hi Abhi, Did you find the right NOC code? Is it 1111? I am in same boat, Manager Transfer Pricing in India and Western Europe for couple of years.