+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties

forever21islander

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Hlo mam this letter it will not work . They are asking me service record again and again so what will i doo ... plz guide me its a humble request
Did you send the letter? Request the record and show proof that you requested it. Usually when a document is hard to get the LOE is used to let them know the circumstances

Ogge

Jun 29, 2023
Hi there,
Could you please help:
My mom was asked to provide IMM0149, but he has never been a civil servant and has never worked for Government directly.
What is definition of government service? ... For instance, a school teacher works for public school. The school is funded by government. Does it mean that a teacher is a Government Service Position? I am confused, please help. Thanks

dlramos08

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi there,
Could you please help:
My mom was asked to provide IMM0149, but he has never been a civil servant and has never worked for Government directly.
What is definition of government service? ... For instance, a school teacher works for public school. The school is funded by government. Does it mean that a teacher is a Government Service Position? I am confused, please help. Thanks
Yes. For example, here in the Philippines the public schools are under the Department of Education and DepEd is a government agency thus making the teachers government employees.

Reactions: Ogge and YVR123

forever21islander

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Hi there,
Could you please help:
A teacher is a government service if she worked for a public school. Even if she was a cook at a public school and was employed directly by the school and not third party then she's considered a civil servant

Ogge

Jun 29, 2023
A teacher is a government service if she worked for a public school. Even if she was a cook at a public school and was employed directly by the school and not third party then she's considered a civil servant
So for instance If I work as a dishwasher at a facility that funded by government, that means I hold a government position?... so weird ... What should I write about "ranks btw me and the Minister"?... Any suggestions?

forever21islander

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
So for instance If I work as a dishwasher at a facility that funded by government, that means I hold a government position?... so weird ... What should I write about "ranks btw me and the Minister"?... Any suggestions?
Whichever positions that falls in between you and the minister. See example below:
Minister of Education
Principal
Vice principal
Guidance counsellor
Grade Coordinator
Teacher

astroflo

Jul 5, 2023
Could you to please share a sample IMM0149 ? I got the same request for my Mother who is retired and I need to help her fill out this form correctly and details of additional forms required. My email address is gregmakesmile@gmail.com
Kind regards and thank you

luceferion

Jul 7, 2023
Could you please share a sample IMM0149? I received the same request for my wife, who used to work but the state, and I need to help her properly fill out this form and the details of additional forms needed. My email address is luceferion@gmail.com.
Respectfully and thankfully

Jay13M

Jul 26, 2023
Hi,
I have question about it.my husband works in co-operative society and in our marriage certificate, they mentioned his position as a semigovernment employee ass cooperative society functioning are controlled by government and since he is a permanent employee. Since this is not a direct government position,I marked it "No" for him for the question for government positions held. But in brackets under his personal history,I put it as semigovernment employee. Will there be any issue regarding this?
Hi Eliss,
How your application went and hope it's approved now. I have a similar situation and I am interested to know what happen in your case?
Thank you