+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties

ashsense

Aug 18, 2022
I received the same request which I complied with and submitted the filled Government service request form within a week on March 7th, 2023.
I received a response that the Visa Office received the document on March 16th, 2023
Does anyone have any idea of the timeline after this?

My application is for a visitor visa from India.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It's a form. Fill it out and answer to best of your abilities. If you have specific questions, try asking, but mainly - answer as best you can.

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
It's a form. Fill it out and answer to best of your abilities. If you have specific questions, try asking, but mainly - answer as best you can.
I am not sure what to fill in for ranks.
Also, I don't remember the names of supervisors as I had different titles during the duration of my employment. Some of those titles were held 20 or more years ago.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am not sure what to fill in for ranks.
Also, I don't remember the names of supervisors as I had different titles during the duration of my employment. Some of those titles were held 20 or more years ago.
Rank - just put some kind of rank that might roughly correspond to government service, like 'director'. Include a letter of explanation about names you can't remember and the ranks, i.e. you've recorded / reported as best you can but was a long time ago.

Reactions: immg.applicant