+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties

Gurnur

Nov 14, 2023
Can I request you to please share a sample IMM0149 and rank chart with me (you can mask or remove anything private/confidential? I got the same request for my father who retired from Indian Raiwlays and I need some help to fill out this form correctly. My email address is arpansikdar@outlook.com
Please help me to fill this form to rank chart . I was elementry teacher in india

ketkipande

Jul 14, 2020
Me also today received imm 0149 form plz tell ircc asking about service of recorda where we can get my husband is non accompanying
Hi - my husband has been asked to submit 0149e but no service record has been asked on email. Can you tell me the status of your application now? what did you do and did it get approved?

N.D2023

Mar 19, 2024
A PGP 2023 application submitted in Dec 2023 and Last week I received an email that I need to complete extra form and email it to CIC office in order to start process of application.
My mother is a retired teacher and worked in public schools which means she worked as an employee under educational ministry and my father is a retired pharmacist who worked in a community hospital and was employee under ministry of health and also owned his own private drug store in town.
So, as they both have pension plan from their governmental position I wrote they worked as a Teacher and pharmacist in form IMM5669. Now they CIC request to complete and send form IMM01491 to give details of government employment. Anybody can some advise? how I should explain that? what would be their rank ? can I write N/A for some parts of this form ? let say who was immediate supervisor ?
Thanks,

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Anybody can some advise? how I should explain that? what would be their rank ? can I write N/A for some parts of this form ? let say who was immediate supervisor ?
Thanks,
Just tell the truth. If it asks for rank, give their position title. Yes you can write N/A if something truly not applicable, but don't just do it for things you don't want to answer. If it's important and you can't answer, write a short letter of explanation. Supervisor: just write the name and position of the supervisor.

Last edited:
Reactions: N.D2023
Apr 10, 2024
Hi i got this request for my father he is retired as executive engineer amd today only i got this request amd last date is today only april 10.
Please help or share the example of a demo form filled