+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Details about sponsorship?

Farhan98

Jun 12, 2017
Hello,
I am applying for Canadian student visa. I need to know that can my cousin sponsor me? He is basically my mother's sister's son. He lives in USA. Can he sponsor me with some amount? If yes, what documents will be needed? If no, who can be my sponsors?

Please reply ASAP.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Best if he can send money to your account. The relation is distant and may not be the best one for sponsorship. Best ones are direct family members like parents, spouse, siblings.

Farhan98

Jun 12, 2017
Best if he can send money to your account. The relation is distant and may not be the best one for sponsorship. Best ones are direct family members like parents, spouse, siblings.
Thanks for your advice. He isnt able to send the complete money now that is why I had to show that he will be giving amount in 4 years. What can I do now. I have enough money for 1.5 years now but cannot show a stable earning that will cover ahead? What should I do?

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hey plz hlp me give me suggestion m living in italy with legal papers with my hubby i want to apply for canada study permit from italy and i have property own my name in pakistan and my hubby bank statement in pakistan tell me is it good ti show them property and bank amount having in pakistan and applying from italy