+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Detailed Travel plan for AL

GAURAV9106

Aug 26, 2016
Hi all, I intend to inform IRCC that I am 'Ready to Travel' and wish to share a detailed itinerary. Can someone who has provided travel plan please share details, what details I should mention in the document and how to plan it?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What are you travelling on - COPR, PR? You can show your address (lease, own home), job, quarantine plans with proof of funds for those 14 days (groceries etc) etc.

GAURAV9106

Aug 26, 2016
My bad, I should have added more info. Received COPR on 4th Jan and don't intend to do the soft landing in Ontario. This is my first time in Canada and doesn't own a property there. My best bet is to explain my quarantine period and meanwhile search for accommodation.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
My bad, I should have added more info. Received COPR on 4th Jan and don't intend to do the soft landing in Ontario. This is my first time in Canada and doesn't own a property there. My best bet is to explain my quarantine period and meanwhile search for accommodation.
But travel exemptions are only applicable to COPRs issued before 18 March 2020.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you received
So did you just get it two weeks ago? You are not eligible to travel under current guidelines.

GAURAV9106

Aug 26, 2016
If you received

So did you just get it two weeks ago? You are not eligible to travel under current guidelines.
Yeah I am aware of travel restrictions by IRCC however there are cases in which applicant is provided with AL once they shared their travel and settlement plan.
That's why want to give it a shot and will inform IRCC that I am ready to travel.