+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Destitute Student

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I suggest try it, and send everything you have, bank statements for yourself, for your parents if you can. Add your pay slips and explain your costs in details. Get a letter from your university that says how much debt you have.
Since this application is on paper, there's literally no room for mistakes, even after you successfully manage to link it to your account.
How are you able to survive for all these extra months without the ability to work legally?

nadjukk

Dec 15, 2017
How are you able to survive for all these extra months without the ability to work legally?
Students get to work 20 hours per week and during breaks (winter or summer) they can work full-time. My work pays well so I can pay rent and live, but the tuition cost is impossible without working full-time.

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
When did you arrive in Canada? If it was in the past 3 years there wasn’t a huge charge like in Iran. How much school have you attended?
[/
Hi,
Please what’s the update on your application as I am in the same situation
hello! Do you mind to share the outcome of your second application? I am in the same situation and got worse because of the COVID 19

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hey Esther,

Here's an update:

My application was refused since I hadn't included banking proofs or anything on a paper about my situation in my application other than a letter of explanation as I thought I'll be interviewed and I'll have to prove everything during the actual interview. But no, they refused it and asked me to re-apply if I have proof (duuh!!).

So another application and another 2-4 months of waiting time.

Please care to explain your situation as well.
Hi Esther, did you apply? If so, do you mind to share the outcome?