+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Europe' started by lcpotpot, Aug 8, 2018.

  1. Im deported from a GCC country, will this make me inadmissable to canada. I was caught with bottle of alcohol. As I was detained my positive LMIA was sent to me. Is it possible for me to process my application from my home country? And since police clearance is needed, i dont know how to acquire one right now? Need your advise. Thank you
  2. No - this does not make you inadmissible to Canada. However you must declare the deportation in your work permit application. Failure to declare the deportation will result in your application being refused and most likely a five year ban from Canada for misrepresentation.

    Yes - you can process your application from your home country. Follow the application instruction guide to determine when you need to apply for the police clearance.
  3. Thanks for answering my query, also if I cant acquire a police clearance from that country, is there any alternative
  4. Generally - no. There is no alternative. If you can't provide a police certificate then you will need to explain to IRCC why this is impossible for you to do. Sometimes they will still accept your application. However the majority of the time they will refuse to process the application without a complete set of PCCs.

Share This Page