+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEPORTED FROM UK

S.ahmad

Mar 12, 2018
Dear Scylla, thank you for your kind advice to the previous comments.

Here I would like to share my sister's situation. She got 10 years banned from UK last month for deception. She did not have any right to appeal and it was a work trip she really needed to join-so apparently she reapplied for the visa on fast track to meet the deadline with a cover letter mentioning about the mistake. But her application was refused as the immigration officer was not satisfied with the causes she mentioned.

Now my sister is totally heart broken and worried as she has been aiming to apply for Express Entry in Sep/Oct this year. Please dear, feel free to share your honest advice on this case. She will definitely mention about it on her application, but do you think she hardly has chances on Canada as she is banned from UK for misrepresenting document?
We are in the same boat i am aboutto apply aswell . Don’t worry just tell them truth . Inshallah she will get visa .

shahlaaa

Jul 23, 2018
We are in the same boat i am aboutto apply aswell . Don’t worry just tell them truth . Inshallah she will get visa .
Thank you. Good luck to you too Ahmed!

I wonder if Canadian immigration has any specific clause/laws regarding this..

Jul 1, 2019
Heloo . Please help me .i was deported from Australia 8 years ago due to cancel my student visa .now my wife is permanent residence in canada .will it affect me to go there .what should i do plz help me

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Heloo . Please help me .i was deported from Australia 8 years ago due to cancel my student visa .now my wife is permanent residence in canada .will it affect me to go there .what should i do plz help me
If she's sponsoring you for PR, your application needs to be honest and should mention that you were deported. If you are completely honest about your application, it won't affect.

S.ahmad

Mar 12, 2018
+447453282764 is my WhatsApp number . You can contact anytime