+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEPORTED FROM UK

S.ahmad

Mar 12, 2018
U can not hide it bc canada uk usa australia and nz have a mutual agreement data base so canada will know it anyway
Thanks for replying me , but one of advisor said to me if you got two summary convictions in any country you will inadmissible to Canada . But I got my police certificate it mentioned “ no trace “ I am totally confused what shall I do ? Plz help me out . What is summary conviction?

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for replying me , but one of advisor said to me if you got two summary convictions in any country you will inadmissible to Canada . But I got my police certificate it mentioned “ no trace “ I am totally confused what shall I do ? Plz help me out . What is summary conviction?
No trace means you were never convicted of any recordable offense in the UK. It will not show if you were ever arrested or charged for an offense that you were eventually acquitted from, but you are still required to disclose such events in your applications if that has happened to you.

What your advisor has told you isn't necessarily wrong but it isn't accurate either. It doesn't matter what 'type' of conviction you get abroad whether felony, misdemeanor, summary, traffic offense, civil ticket or even if you were convicted as long it can be shown that there is a reasonable ground to believe you committed the offense. However if the offense has no direct equivalent under Canadian penal code then it will be treated as if it doesn't exist and will not affect your application, only the offenses which have an equivalent counterpart count.

S.ahmad

Mar 12, 2018
No trace means you were never convicted of any recordable offense in the UK. It will not show if you were ever arrested or charged for an offense that you were eventually acquitted from, but you are still required to disclose such events in your applications if that has happened to you.

What your advisor has told you isn't necessarily wrong but it isn't accurate either. It doesn't matter what 'type' of conviction you get abroad whether felony, misdemeanor, summary, traffic offense, civil ticket or even if you were convicted as long it can be shown that there is a reasonable ground to believe you committed the offense. However if the offense has no direct equivalent under Canadian penal code then it will be treated as if it doesn't exist and will not affect your application, only the offenses which have an equivalent counterpart count.
Ok I got you thanks a lot

Lela93

Jun 7, 2018
It will definitely negatively affect your chances of obtaining any visa to Canada. If you try to hide anything, you risk being banned from Canada for five years for misrepresentation. Assume that Canada can find out your UK history.

i! Please can you give me your opinion about my situation! I came to uk on a tier four student, got married afterwards then I applied for my spouse visa, It was refused then I applied for it for the second time but this time, my visa was expired only for one day! I got refused spouse visa which it was because I applied for it after one day of my student expiry date! but they give me the right to appeal. I appealed but didn’t win the case they give me the choice to Either go with judicial review or make a fresh application within the uk. I already bought my ticket to leave the uk voluntarily . Got accepted from one of the Canadian university and I’m planning once I go back to my country to apply for student visa to go to Canada. Do you think I have a chance?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
i! Please can you give me your opinion about my situation! I came to uk on a tier four student, got married afterwards then I applied for my spouse visa, It was refused then I applied for it for the second time but this time, my visa was expired only for one day! I got refused spouse visa which it was because I applied for it after one day of my student expiry date! but they give me the right to appeal. I appealed but didn’t win the case they give me the choice to Either go with judicial review or make a fresh application within the uk. I already bought my ticket to leave the uk voluntarily . Got accepted from one of the Canadian university and I’m planning once I go back to my country to apply for student visa to go to Canada. Do you think I have a chance?
It appears that you have not abused the UK immigration system but got caught up in a technicality. You should apply and see what happens. What happened to your spouse? What happens after you finish your studies?

Reactions: Lela93

Lela93

Jun 7, 2018
It appears that you have not abused the UK immigration system but got caught up in a technicality. You should apply and see what happens. What happened to your spouse? What happens after you finish your studies?
Thank you for your reply dear,
Im divorcing my husband because of an abuse case and that’s xhy I’m leaving the country as I can’t live with him anymore. I did work as a volunteer in uk as a client relationship manager and applied for a program related to that in Canada. I want to go to Canada study, work and settle there but obviously I will say in my application that I want to widen my knowledge and go hack t my country to get a better salary and strengthen my cv. What do you think?? And what documents shall I provide when applying for student visa? Shall I put pictures of my scars? Divorce paper? Letter that I can write explaining why I wanna go Canada? The appeal letter received from the home office? Or my lawyer? Criminal record document?

Lela93

Jun 7, 2018
No - they won't be denied based on the failed asylum case. However make sure you mention the failed asylum case in their application. Not mentioning it could certainly lead to a refusal and a ban from Canada.

Dear Scylla,

Please can you give me your opinion about my situation! I came to uk on a tier four student, got married afterwards then I applied for my spouse visa, It was refused then I applied for it for the second time but this time, my visa was expired only for one day! I got refused spouse visa which it was because I applied for it after one day of my student expiry date! but they give me the right to appeal. I appealed but didn’t win the case they give me the choice to Either go with judicial review or make a fresh application within the uk. I already bought my ticket to leave the uk voluntarily as im divorcing my husband because of an abuse case . I was working as volunteer client relationship manager in uk and applied for a program related to it in Canada and got accepted from one of the Canadian university. Now, I’m planning once I go back to my country to apply for student visa to go to Canada. Do you think I have a chance?

Sep 20, 2017
Turkey
Hi

I'm a PR in canada my fiance is from Pakistan and he is living in uk and applied for asylum we are planning to get married by end of this year but his asylum in uk is not confirm if he deported from Uk can he applied for spouse visa from ? Will the deportation effect his spouse visa in Canada immigration? We are very concerned about it if anyone has any information and could share with us we really appreciate that.

shahlaaa

Jul 23, 2018
Dear Scylla, thank you for your kind advice to the previous comments.

Here I would like to share my sister's situation. She got 10 years banned from UK last month for deception. She did not have any right to appeal and it was a work trip she really needed to join-so apparently she reapplied for the visa on fast track to meet the deadline with a cover letter mentioning about the mistake. But her application was refused as the immigration officer was not satisfied with the causes she mentioned.

Now my sister is totally heart broken and worried as she has been aiming to apply for Express Entry in Sep/Oct this year. Please dear, feel free to share your honest advice on this case. She will definitely mention about it on her application, but do you think she hardly has chances on Canada as she is banned from UK for misrepresenting document?

sam doudi

Sep 14, 2017
Dear Scylla, thank you for your kind advice to the previous comments.

Here I would like to share my sister's situation. She got 10 years banned from UK last month for deception. She did not have any right to appeal and it was a work trip she really needed to join-so apparently she reapplied for the visa on fast track to meet the deadline with a cover letter mentioning about the mistake. But her application was refused as the immigration officer was not satisfied with the causes she mentioned.

Now my sister is totally heart broken and worried as she has been aiming to apply for Express Entry in Sep/Oct this year. Please dear, feel free to share your honest advice on this case. She will definitely mention about it on her application, but do you think she hardly has chances on Canada as she is banned from UK for misrepresenting document?
I was banned from usa and applied for entry express on dec 11 so still waiting
I applied trough an agent who told me that it wont affect my application but i wouldnt receive it either in 6 months

shahlaaa

Jul 23, 2018
I was banned from usa and applied for entry express on dec 11 so still waiting
I applied trough an agent who told me that it wont affect my application but i wouldnt receive it either in 6 months
Hi Sam,

I am assuming that you have received ETA and now waiting for the PR/visa, right? Where are you from? And did you find any information regarding how long this might take?

sam doudi

Sep 14, 2017
Hi Sam,

I am assuming that you have received ETA and now waiting for the PR/visa, right? Where are you from? And did you find any information regarding how long this might take?
Yes i m waiting for pr/visa .it has been 7month and half
Im from morocco
Nobody can predict each case is diferent

shahlaaa

Jul 23, 2018
Yes i m waiting for pr/visa .it has been 7month and half
Im from morocco
Nobody can predict each case is diferent
I am sorry to hear about your situation Sam. Must be so unstable time, but hopefully you will hear a good news soon. Whatever the result is- please keep us posted.

sam doudi

Sep 14, 2017
T
I am sorry to hear about your situation Sam. Must be so unstable time, but hopefully you will hear a good news soon. Whatever the result is- please keep us posted.
hank you so much
You should encourage your sister to apply she shouldnt be discouraged by the deportation as long as there s no crime ircc dont care it might take much longuer for us than regular applicant