+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deported from the uk

pomi765

Feb 17, 2019
Hello,

I went to the UK in 2006. In 2008, I got a bogus diploma from a bogus college and applied for the work visa. This college was later found out by the immigration authorities and was closed down immediately. In 2009, I started studying for bachelors degree in accounting. After that I completed my ACCA qualification followed by MSc in finance from strathclyde business school glasgow. In 2012, when i applied for student visa to do my masters degree, immigration department took almost a year to reply. I was detained and deported with a ban to enter to uk for 10 years. After I arrived in pakistan, I started teaching at a university and since then I have been involved in teaching. I now want to apply for express entry visa to canada and want to know if my previous immigration will come into play when canadian immigration authorities decide about my eligibility.

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
They might do extra screening for you but if you are honest and explain everything to them clearly, I believe you would be okay with your PR application if you satisfy all the eligibility requirements.

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Teaching is a heavily regulated profession in canada.

You would have to graduate from a teaching course and complete several exams before you can even be considered for any teaching jobs.

The job market for teachers is really bad. I suggest you do your research on the job market before you apply for pr.

If you are still keen on pr, then mention in detail in your letter of explanation regarding the circumstances of you deportation. There is a 50 % chance the visa officer will approve of your application only if you are extremely honest about the incident.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
In addition to the LOE mentioned above, you also need to attach proof of all of your claims including any documents received by UK home office , documents from the bgous school you mentioned in addition to the ECA verifiable degree that you have done.

Chances are you will be okey but your security screening and background check will definitely take it's sweat time since you have been implicated in a deportation proceeding which is a big red flag in the eyes of any immigration authority. However, since you where in the UK, both the UK and Canada have advanced cooperation agreements in many matters including but not limited to immigration affairs and when time for CSIS to do it's security screening on you, Am sure they will extract all information about you easily and swiftly, analyzing these details and making a judgement will be why you will most probably wait longer than normal.

In essence, being HONEST and don't even try to hide facts beacuse IRCC can easily catch you and well in your case since you had a history, they can easily ban you from applying to PR for up to 5 years or even for life.

Be calm and do it right brother

Goodluck :)