+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependents overstay

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My dependents overstay in Canada for few months due to some confusion in visa expiry date and visitor status dates. I have sent them back when we have realized this. There was no problem happened.
Can this have any impact on PR application. As there was no question on overstay in application so I have not mentioned it in my application.
Seniors please suggest if I need to inform this to CIC or not required.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skm12345 said:
My dependents overstay in Canada for few months due to some confusion in visa expiry date and visitor status dates. I have sent them back when we have realized this. There was no problem happened.
Can this have any impact on PR application. As there was no question on overstay in application so I have not mentioned it in my application.
Seniors please suggest if I need to inform this to CIC or not required.
You don't need to inform CIC about that. As long there was no deportation or exclusion orders were issued you should be fine.

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sashali78 said:
You don't need to inform CIC about that. As long there was no deportation or exclusion orders were issued you should be fine.
Thanks,
Nothing like that. We ourselves noticed that and arranged their ticket to return back. Since no exit control in Canada so no problem happened. They have multiple entry visitor visa, which is still valid.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks,
Nothing like that. We ourselves noticed that and arranged their ticket to return back. Since no exit control in Canada so no problem happened. They have multiple entry visitor visa, which is still valid.
Can you please update or let me know what happened after that because I am in same situation and don’t know what to do.

kossoko

Mar 23, 2023
bonjour je suis ibrahima k niass je suis electricien jais mes diplome et je veux quon maide pour le canada