+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependents got eCOPR, but primary applicant didnt get eCOPR

Mohammed FAROQ

May 11, 2022
Hello folks,
I received the ppr letter, As well as portal request for my self i am the principal applicant .one quick question can my dependents submit there passports before i declare i am in canada as i am in back home will be traveling soon but want to submit my dependents passports as i have received the letter.
any suggestions

Umair1234

May 10, 2023
yes, we all did at the same time, but on this occasion, my husband (PA) was the only one who received the ECOPR Friday at 2 pm.
hey im in a similar situation can you please explain what happened next.What i have to do to get the ecopr for the dependent. Thank you

Jasleen gosal

Dec 3, 2020
anyone here is facing same problem as me. I am the main applicant I did not recieve credentials portal but my dependents are in india and they received copr and stamped visa but as the rule main applicant has to be landed first I m trying to contact ircc but no repond from 1 week what should has to do now my dependents copr is expiring soon please advise me

Athira1812

Sep 12, 2023
anyone here is facing same problem as me. I am the main applicant I did not recieve credentials portal but my dependents are in india and they received copr and stamped visa but as the rule main applicant has to be landed first I m trying to contact ircc but no repond from 1 week what should has to do now my dependents copr is expiring soon please advise me
Did you get an response? My dependent got his passport stamped and COPR from IRCC india and I am yet to receive my eCOPR. waiting since july 20

Dani94

Jan 22, 2024
Hi there,

did you get the missing eCOPR? I got my eCOPR on December 4th, but my husband's eCOPR is not available on PR portal. We have a same credentials on PR portal.
It’s beeing years but you got your ecopr ? If yes how long took after PA ecopr to get yours? I’m in the same situation PA got it today but me as dependent nothing yet

Dani94

Jan 22, 2024
yes, we all did at the same time, but on this occasion, my husband (PA) was the only one who received the ECOPR Friday at 2 pm.
Hello I guess you already has your ecopr, can you tell me what did you do how long took for your to have your ecopr after PA I’m in the same situation

Anitina

Mar 6, 2024
Hi,

My AOR is March 7th. I am CEC inland applicant with 2 dependents. My dependents got eCOPR on Aug 31st. I didn't get my eCOPR email yet. In the express entry profile it shows all stages completed and final stage is shows as approved. all of us got Document number in EE profile site , but in PR confirmation portal , I didn't get my eCOPR.

My Closed work permit is getting expired by Dec End and I planned to apply for extension.

But anyone acing similar issue , primary applicant didn't get eCOPR but dependent has got ? have sent email to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . But no response for almost two weeks.

tried calling Customer care , but not able to connect.
primary VO: Montreal
PR confirmation email for dependents from Etocbicoke

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Hi Sam,

I had the same situation as you. Did you finally got your E-COPR?

If so, can you share timeline and how was the ECOPR come?