+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependents got eCOPR, but primary applicant didnt get eCOPR

samstone

Sep 14, 2021
Hi,

My AOR is March 7th. I am CEC inland applicant with 2 dependents. My dependents got eCOPR on Aug 31st. I didn't get my eCOPR email yet. In the express entry profile it shows all stages completed and final stage is shows as approved. all of us got Document number in EE profile site , but in PR confirmation portal , I didn't get my eCOPR.

My Closed work permit is getting expired by Dec End and I planned to apply for extension.

But anyone acing similar issue , primary applicant didn't get eCOPR but dependent has got ? have sent email to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . But no response for almost two weeks.

tried calling Customer care , but not able to connect.
primary VO: Montreal
PR confirmation email for dependents from Etocbicoke

Any help would be highly appreciated.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Hi Sam, can I please ask if you have received eCOPR? If yes, when? What about your PR card application? Same with us, the PA has not received eCOPR (only 2 hours since dependent's got eCOPR, but still concerned), but PR card application can be linked in the GCKEY.

Ameesh

Sep 28, 2021
@samstone - I am in same boat, my dependents got eCoPR on 1/Sept but none for me. I have reached out at the email address and followed up couple of times but no response.
Did you eCoPR came through?

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
PA wrote a very detailed email including UCI, pr application number, eCopr number, pr card application number to describe he situation, which was sent back to the first portal email address. Got eCopr this afternoon, became PR yesterday but the document was signed today. I think they just forgot to send.

azfere

Dec 7, 2021
Hi,

My AOR is March 7th. I am CEC inland applicant with 2 dependents. My dependents got eCOPR on Aug 31st. I didn't get my eCOPR email yet. In the express entry profile it shows all stages completed and final stage is shows as approved. all of us got Document number in EE profile site , but in PR confirmation portal , I didn't get my eCOPR.

My Closed work permit is getting expired by Dec End and I planned to apply for extension.

But anyone acing similar issue , primary applicant didn't get eCOPR but dependent has got ? have sent email to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . But no response for almost two weeks.

Hi there,

did you get the missing eCOPR? I got my eCOPR on December 4th, but my husband's eCOPR is not available on PR portal. We have a same credentials on PR portal.

azfere

Dec 7, 2021
PA wrote a very detailed email including UCI, pr application number, eCopr number, pr card application number to describe he situation, which was sent back to the first portal email address. Got eCopr this afternoon, became PR yesterday but the document was signed today. I think they just forgot to send.
Can you please share how long it did take to get your eCOPR after PA sent an email describing the situation?

Aryan908

Nov 25, 2021
Hi,

Hi Even my dependents are in India and they received the COPR but i haven't received the COPR and its more than 1 month since i got PPR mail. It was said that if you in Canada then inform us by webform and for dependents sent passport and letter to VAC center. My PR application was filed on Feb 2020 and got PPR mail on 3rd Nov 2021. Any one pls suggest what should i do as i have sent them multiple webforms to process my application but still no update as there customer care says that team is busy with situation in Afghanistan.

guptasaurabh

Sep 6, 2022
I am in a similar situation. In GCKey Portal I have the PR application in Approved state and displays the COPR document number number primary and dependents. Ecopr hasn't been received so far either via email or the Permanent Residence Portal. Any information will be helpful

jsanchez1879

Feb 3, 2023
I am in a similar situation. In GCKey Portal I have the PR application in Approved state and displays the COPR document number number primary and dependents. Ecopr hasn't been received so far either via email or the Permanent Residence Portal. Any information will be helpful
hi, i have a similar situation my husband is the PA he receive the ECOPR but the dependants didn't receive it.

Snoviel Lopes

Jan 12, 2020
All ,Quick question, can your dependent children get PR portal email and not the primary applicant? Or does the process happens separately for all applicant..
Our application details
Me spouse and kid..
Received email from IRCC on my email id(primary applicant)but addressed to my daughter who is 5 years old...

Any information is highly appreciated...