+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Visitor Visa Rejected

jijuanair

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Dear All,

I hold a post graduate work permit in Canada and working in an enterprise earning more than $33,000 a year.
I already filed for myself and my wife's (she is in India) PR on the basis of arranged employment.
Since the whole process will take 18 months to finish, i applied for my wife's dependent visitor visa in New Delhi.I hired a lawyer in Ontario to do the paperwork.
They rejected it saying :
You have not satisfied me saying that you will leave Canada after your tenure.
1.Your family ties ---------(Had submitted all details like marriage certificate)
2.You financial funds-------(she is working in India for an MNC as a senior Software developer)
3.Your travel history-------(She had traveled to Holland for onsite and returned back on time)

Me and my lawyer has decided to reapply again as ours is a genuine case where in she has to return to India with in 2 months as we have a leave letter from her company.
I am planning to attach the below mentioned copies for her next application:

-Refusal Letter copy
-Her Visa Photos
-Her passport
-Last 6 month salary slip of Her
-Last 6 months bank statement
-Fixed deopsit's reciepts
-A Letter from bank saying the fixed deposit is still active
- Her financial documents
-marriage photo with family
-Leave letter from office
-lease agreement of mine
-Invitation letter
A covering letter by her saying
-Reason for previous business visit to holland
-Previous companies experience letter from which she travelled to holland
-Proof of properties in her name
-Husbands-Passport,Visa Copy,Offer letter,Work permit,PR application details

I request advise to know if i am moving in the right direction.She was refused visa 3 days back.We are applying immediately as her leave is running out.
Please let me know if there is anything i can do to add more value to her application.

Thanks,
Jay