+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dependent visa

wanjira

May 24, 2015
hi guys
my study/work visa was recently approved. however i have a 5 years old daughter whom i would like to come and visit me while in Canada, how soon should i apply for her visa and what type of a visa should i apply for her.
Regards

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
wanjira said:
hi guys
my study/work visa was recently approved. however i have a 5 years old daughter whom i would like to come and visit me while in Canada, how soon should i apply for her visa and what type of a visa should i apply for her.
Regards
If you are from a country that requires a Visa to enter Canada, you can file for Visitor/TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) for your daughter, you could have applied for this together with your Study Visa. If you don't require a Visa to enter, then she can come any time with you.

For more information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/minors.asp

wanjira

May 24, 2015
thanks alot for your response
i don't intend to live with her in Canada, just want her to visit over Christmas holiday and then she goes back to my country.
Regards

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
wanjira said:
i don't intend to live with her in Canada, just want her to visit over Christmas holiday and then she goes back to my country.
Regards
You're welcome, if you don't mind, may I ask where you're from?

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
wanjira said:
Regards
She has to apply for a trv.