canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Jobrampton said:
She's Canadian citizen now. She's been here for 9 years, actually I don't think she will be qualified for this status she didn't finish college she only finish high school, can my sister sponsor her as a live in caregiver? I don't want to take my changes sponsoring them I don't want my parents and sibling get involve in this and will change to revoke their status. If you don't mind me asking, are you a visa officer? Thank you somehow I have a answer through this.
No, I'm not a visa officer.

Your sister won't lose her Canadian citizenship.

Do you mean that your partner has only finished high school? If that is the case, then she will not qualify as a Live-In Caregiver. She would have to obtain the necessary education or experience first.

Jobrampton

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Thank goodness my sister won't lose her status, I'm going to send my partner in college so she can get her degree my sister told me she will be qualified as long she has 72 units. My sister has an experience to sponsor a live in caregiver that's what she did to my older sister. I really appreciate your information thank you so much.
Somebody told us I can marry my partner and as soon she comes here she's the one who will sponsor our kids nothing to do with me. Is that possible? What do you think? I really don't know what to do I'm confused now.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Jobrampton said:
Thank goodness my sister won't lose her status, I'm going to send my partner in college so she can get her degree my sister told me she will be qualified as long she has 72 units. My sister has an experience to sponsor a live in caregiver that's what she did to my older sister. I really appreciate your information thank you so much.
Somebody told us I can marry my partner and as soon she comes here she's the one who will sponsor our kids nothing to do with me. Is that possible? What do you think? I really don't know what to do I'm confused now.
Yes, your partner has to be the one to sponsor your children. She will have to work as a Live-in Caregiver for 2 years before she can apply for PR. She would include the children in that application.

You cannot sponsor your children.

Jobrampton

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
What if im going to marry my girlfriend then as soon she comes here she's the one who will sponsor our kid? It that possible? If I use a lawyer do u think they can help me with my case?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Jobrampton said:
What if im going to marry my girlfriend then as soon she comes here she's the one who will sponsor our kid? It that possible? If I use a lawyer do u think they can help me with my case?
Marrying her doesn't give her or your children the right to live in Canada. As I said previously, she cannot sponsor the children as soon as she comes here. She must first qualify to apply for PR; she can then include the children in her PR application.

You need to understand that you committed fraud in order to get PR status in Canada. This is not something that the government of Canada will just overlook, even if you hire a lawyer.

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At the time of birth in hospital what ever ur kids mother filled on form for birth certificate fathers name it should be that...