+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Spouse Open Work permit visa application rejection

Aug 13, 2014
Hi Guys can some let me guide or Help me

My Wife is studying the Masters in Canada and i Have applied for Dependent spouse Open work Permit Visa but guys can please help me that which easiest way to reach my wife as soon as possible.

how can I get my Visa to canada in easy way to reach my wife as soon as possible please help me i have applied 2 times till now first it took me 2 weeks process and then rejected and now 2nd time it took 2 months to loom at that and then rejected with silly reason can you guys some please help me and let me know which is the easy way to speed up the process as my wife is alone in canada she is crying for me so please guys help me......

2 time query is
1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay, in Reaching this decision, i considered several factors including.
a. your family ties in canada and in your country of residence
b. Purpose of visit
c. your personal assets and financial status

so please guys help me
Ram

Ram

b4ahmad

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Hey Ram,

Sorry to hear that. I understand your situation as I am passing through same! I am studying here in Canada, and I applied for my wife visit visa twice, one in Nov-14 and 2nd in Feb-15, both were rejected with similar reasons as mentioned in your case. I was thinking to apply for Open Work permit now 3rd time, but from your story even work permit for spouse looks a distant wish for me now. I will give it a try, lets see what happens. I am not a guru, but what I have read on this forum, I would suggest you to

1. Ask you wife to apply for GCMS notes here in Canada and see if there is any specific comment from VO(Google GCMS Canada notes and you will get how to do that)

2. If you are thinking to apply again, write a strong cover letter and explain that both of you will return back at end of your stay, and to support this commitment, attach your job letter, leave letter from employer, your property documents and bank statement, showing your strong ties to home country.

3. If your wife's program is finishing soon, she may apply for Express Entry (If she meets criteria - you can check it on CIC website) with that, she can include your name in spouse, and you may get PR in less then 6 months.

4. By the way which documents you attached to your application, and did you applied online or on paper?

regards
BA

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
b4ahmad said:
Hey Ram,

Sorry to hear that. I understand your situation as I am passing through same! I am studying here in Canada, and I applied for my wife visit visa twice, one in Nov-14 and 2nd in Feb-15, both were rejected with similar reasons as mentioned in your case. I was thinking to apply for Open Work permit now 3rd time, but from your story even work permit for spouse looks a distant wish for me now. I will give it a try, lets see what happens. I am not a guru, but what I have read on this forum, I would suggest you to

1. Ask you wife to apply for GCMS notes here in Canada and see if there is any specific comment from VO(Google GCMS Canada notes and you will get how to do that)

2. If you are thinking to apply again, write a strong cover letter and explain that both of you will return back at end of your stay, and to support this commitment, attach your job letter, leave letter from employer, your property documents and bank statement, showing your strong ties to home country.

3. If your wife's program is finishing soon, she may apply for Express Entry (If she meets criteria - you can check it on CIC website) with that, she can include your name in spouse, and you may get PR in less then 6 months.

4. By the way which documents you attached to your application, and did you applied online or on paper?

regards
BA
The item No. 3 should not be mentioned in the sop. It is an indication that they will not return after study. It sounds implicating. It is an opinion.

Aug 13, 2014
Thanks for the reply

can you please advice if some one can guide me regarding this visa process if any one is the correct in process so i can go through them and get applied for the VISA next time please help me

Thanks
RAM

butterfly11

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
ola1974 said:
The item No. 3 should not be mentioned in the sop. It is an indication that they will not return after study. It sounds implicating. It is an opinion.

Hi there, we wil try to reapply for my common law partner sowp under provincial nominee program. I got my AOR with PNP, shall I include this with our reapplication?