+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Childrens application

maroof

Jan 11, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I am ready to send my application to sponsor my 2 kids to the Case processing center in Mississuaga and would like to confirm if both applications can be send in one envelope or should i mail them seperately with all documents individually packaged.

Would appreciate if i can get any help from your guys.

best regards,

Maroof

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

maroof said:
Hello Everyone,

I am ready to send my application to sponsor my 2 kids to the Case processing center in Mississuaga and would like to confirm if both applications can be send in one envelope or should i mail them seperately with all documents individually packaged.

Would appreciate if i can get any help from your guys.

best regards,

Maroof

1. One envelope.

maroof

Jan 11, 2010
Hello Everyone,

We have ran into another problem which i seriously need to have some assistance. i had applied for my son (11 Years) and daughter (9 years) and the sponsorship application was approved in December 2010, however since we have been living in UAE (Sharjah) for the past 4 years whereas the application of permanent residence for my children were sent to Islamabad, Pakistan (their Birth place).

Just wondering if this is normal practice or it was an error which could result delays in application process. since we have been a resident of UAE for the past 4 years so i would assume the case should've been transferred to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi instead of Pakistan. Since the file has been already transferred to Islamabad should I request a change of address at this time or shall wait.

Could someone please also advise what kind of application processing time we should expect for the dependent children application.

i would be grateful for a usual professional advise from this forum.

regards,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

maroof said:
Hello Everyone,

We have ran into another problem which i seriously need to have some assistance. i had applied for my son (11 Years) and daughter (9 years) and the sponsorship application was approved in December 2010, however since we have been living in UAE (Sharjah) for the past 4 years whereas the application of permanent residence for my children were sent to Islamabad, Pakistan (their Birth place).

Just wondering if this is normal practice or it was an error which could result delays in application process. since we have been a resident of UAE for the past 4 years so i would assume the case should've been transferred to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi instead of Pakistan. Since the file has been already transferred to Islamabad should I request a change of address at this time or shall wait.

Could someone please also advise what kind of application processing time we should expect for the dependent children application.

i would be grateful for a usual professional advise from this forum.

regards,
1. What visa office did you specify in the application? Did you include proof that the children were admitted to the UAE for at least 1 year on their original entry?
2. I hope that at least one parent is in Canada or the application will be refused.

maroof

Jan 11, 2010
Hi,

thank you for your reply, both of parents are in UAE and i had attached a letter with the application that we will be moving back to Canada upon recieving the landing papers for the kids.

I have just checked the application status online from cic website and it is showing that the application for the permanent residence have been recieved by the office on DEC 10, 2010. I have already recieved a confirmed on the approval of application does that not mean that the kids application will meet the approval from the authorities.

Further copies of the Resident VISA along with all permanent addresses were from UAE, however i dont know if our application was sent to Islamabad for what reasons. please advise if we could contact anyone for further details or shall just wait for further correspondence from the authorities.

thank you once again for all the assistance.

best regards,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

maroof said:
Hi,

thank you for your reply, both of parents are in UAE and i had attached a letter with the application that we will be moving back to Canada upon recieving the landing papers for the kids.

I have just checked the application status online from cic website and it is showing that the application for the permanent residence have been recieved by the office on DEC 10, 2010. I have already recieved a confirmed on the approval of application does that not mean that the kids application will meet the approval from the authorities.

Further copies of the Resident VISA along with all permanent addresses were from UAE, however i dont know if our application was sent to Islamabad for what reasons. please advise if we could contact anyone for further details or shall just wait for further correspondence from the authorities.

thank you once again for all the assistance.

best regards,
With neither parent residing in Canada, you can expect a refusal.