+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Sponsorship/Visitor Visa -No update

s.jagjit

Jul 18, 2016
Dear All,

I had applied for Dependent Child Sponsorship for 6 monthsKid on 15 Feb and Medical received on 6 th April. There is no update on the file post that. It is showing file is in the process The file is in Nova Scotia Sydney office

AlsoI have Applied for my 6 months Kid a Visitor Visa
New Delhi Visa office - India
Application applied online - April 19th. It is showing the file is in process

Please suggest a solution

Regards

Riya Thomas

May 3, 2019
Dear friends,
Please may I know the list of documents required for sponsoring your dependant child. Also the steps involved. Other than the waiting time is there any other risks involved in sponsoring a dependant child?

s.jagjit

Jul 18, 2016
Dear friends,
Please may I know the list of documents required for sponsoring your dependant child. Also the steps involved. Other than the waiting time is there any other risks involved in sponsoring a dependant child?
PR CARDS FOR SPONSORS IF THEY ARE, BANK STATEMENTS, LETTER OF INVIATTION , LETTER OF EXPLANATION ETC
. NO RISKS INVOLVED

Reactions: Riya Thomas

Riya Thomas

May 3, 2019
Please may I also know about the medical examination. How to go about it..? How can we find the centres where this examination can be done on the baby by the authorised physician for sponsoring purpose?

I do hearty apologise if I am taking too much of your time.

Riya Thomas

May 3, 2019
I also get to hear this concern about change in pr rules with change in the canadian govt. with regard to the ruling party in the coming elections. Any idea if this will affect the dependant child sponsorship program in next 2 years?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I also get to hear this concern about change in pr rules with change in the canadian govt. with regard to the ruling party in the coming elections. Any idea if this will affect the dependant child sponsorship program in next 2 years?
Highly unlikely that there will be changes. You just need to be patient. Medical exam will just be to make sure child is healthy and reaching their milestones.

Reactions: Riya Thomas