+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Sponsorship Application

rvche

Jul 19, 2016
Follow the checklist. If a letter was required, it would be stated.
Its not mentioned in checklist but many suggest to have a sponsorship explanation letter to add more value, but not sure what things to cover in this letter in the context of the dependent child.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Its not mentioned in checklist but many suggest to have a sponsorship explanation letter to add more value, but not sure what things to cover in this letter in the context of the dependent child.
It doesn't add more value. Following the checklist and submitting a complete app is what adds value.

codepink

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello experts, Is it a good idea to write a letter explaining how my dad had a child to a different woman while my mom is in Canada? would that help? :confused::confused:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello experts, Is it a good idea to write a letter explaining how my dad had a child to a different woman while my mom is in Canada? would that help? :confused::confused:
Irrelevant. All that matters is that she is his biological child. A DNA request may be requested.

codepink

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello expert of the forum. I have a question. Since my half sister is only 8 yrs old and not allowed to sign immigration forms, can my Dad (Sponsor) sign it for her since my dad is her parent also or should it be her mother?