+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Removal Issue Since 2014

mani85

Dec 25, 2014
Hi,

My father have applied Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) under Business Entrepreneur in 2010, On that time i was 22 but i was in full time education, received the nomination certificate along with all other dependents in JAN 2014, then my father sent the PR application to the CIO Sydney Nova Scotia, the office sent the application to London UK. And On July 31, 2014 my father received an email of medicals along with this sentence ''Your son do not meet the defination of dependent child and has been removed from the PR application''

Even i am still in continuous education i am a post graduate student in London UK, CIC told us that when i did complete my Bachelors in JUNE 2012 and got the admission here in UK in JAN 2013 that is a 'GAP' in my studies and that IS why they have eliminated from the application.

Kindly help me in this regard or suggest me the way to continue in this application or what should my father do for this case??

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
mani85 said:
Hi,

My father have applied Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) under Business Entrepreneur in 2010, On that time i was 22 but i was in full time education, received the nomination certificate along with all other dependents in JAN 2014, then my father sent the PR application to the CIO Sydney Nova Scotia, the office sent the application to London UK. And On July 31, 2014 my father received an email of medicals along with this sentence ''Your son do not meet the defination of dependent child and has been removed from the PR application''

Even i am still in continuous education i am a post graduate student in London UK, CIC told us that when i did complete my Bachelors in JUNE 2012 and got the admission here in UK in JAN 2013 that is a 'GAP' in my studies and that IS why they have eliminated from the application.

Kindly help me in this regard or suggest me the way to continue in this application or what should my father do for this case??
You already have a thread on this question from nearly two years ago. Why open a new one?

mani85 said:
Hi,