+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Fee payment

sshman

Mar 2, 2014
Cand_Knr said:
Yes online,

Fee Payment:

An additional fee payment is required before we can complete your application process. Please follow these instructions to make the appropriate

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Family Class (spouse or common-law partner, parents, grandparents, adopted children and other member of family)”

· Enter the number of fee payments (1) in the box beside the fee of $150 (A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner)

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Thanks for your in formation. I am in similar situation. I was applied for federal skilled worker 2014. I wonder even I applied for FSW I could pay under family class or not?
Could you please tell us the category you applied for immigration. Is it fsw?

mfarhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
ADDITIONA DOCS REQ RECVD 12-12-2015
Nomination.....
PER 27-1-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 21-08-2015, TLU 15-12-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH CASE
File Transfer...
15-1-2015
Med's Request
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2016 submitted on 14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Dear All,

Please confirm how to add new born to the application process.

PER received dated 27-01-2015.what are the options to pay the new born fee to LONDON VISA OFFICE.

should it be paid online or DD must be used.

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
Here you go with steps to add new born to the application:
Controlled documents required for continued processing: ·
A completed and signed IMM0008 Application for Permanent Residence in Canada;·
A copy of your child's valid passport ·
A copy of your child's birth certificate

In order to add your child(ren) to your application for Permanent Residence, the following documents must be provided (in addition to the control documents indicated above): · Processing fees for your child(ren) if he/she will be accompanying yourself to Canada·
Four (4) recent passport-size photos (photos must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) Please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address: CPC - CTD -Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You can pay the fee online by following below steps:
HOW TO PAY PROCESSING FEE:·

Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en ·

Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed·

Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Spouse and Common-Law Partner in Canada Class”•

This is how you pay the processing fee for your spouse and/or children.·

Enter the number of fee payments (1) in the box beside the box “Family member of the principal applicant who is under 19 years of age, unmarried and not in a common-law relationship OR is 19 years of age or older who has been unable to be financially self-supporting since before the age of 19 due to a physical or mental condition”, ·

Choose number of applicant (2 in yeour case): $150X2 ( a total of $300)·

Click “Submit”·

Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO - Cost - Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .

mfarhan said:
Dear All,

Please confirm how to add new born to the application process.

PER received dated 27-01-2015.what are the options to pay the new born fee to LONDON VISA OFFICE.

should it be paid online or DD must be used.

wasim.dany

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Peshawar, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (EXP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 28, 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
Aug 07,2015 (SLU)
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Feb 14,2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
wishing ASAP
Hi,

I have same issues, wana add a newborn baby in my application.

Application File: 11th Dec, 2014
PER: 28th Feb, 2014
Newborn: 11th March, 2015

i arise CSE to London Visa on 22nd March 2014 and received there reply on 23rd March, 2014 to send Update Generic Application along additional Family information with Fee and Pic. My question is can i pay the fee online for dependent child, LVO accepts credit card payment or not.

arijitnist

Dec 1, 2013
Hey I am in a similar situation have to add my spouse to the PR application , can you confirm whether u made the payment online and under which category and did u face any issues

Thanks
ari

Dec 4, 2018
Hello,
I am applying for spouse sponsorship . My wife is Canadian, our child is Canadian, born in the UK. Do I have too pay $150 dependent fee for my child ?