+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Departmental Stores :

J.Armani

Feb 14, 2013
I have an idea to invest in retailing sector in Canada and just want to get the opinion of people that if i come in capital or other major cities with a handsome investment then what type of and how much competition, i have to bear and meet there .
Its all about the competition. Its not easy to get the info from web but peoples' opinion can just be found through discussion with the natives of that land.
Please stay in touch if any one has the analysis about the major cities of Canada then please let me know.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firstly how handsome is the investment you are bringing in
Secondly you need to tell us more about your business and your immigration status before we can give you advise
Thirdly before competition your first challenge will be the Canadian bureaucracy

J.Armani

Feb 14, 2013
J.Armani said:
I have an idea to invest in retailing sector in Canada and just want to get the opinion of people that if i come in capital or other major cities with a handsome investment then what type of and how much competition, i have to bear and meet there .
Its all about the competition. Its not easy to get the info from web but peoples' opinion can just be found through discussion with the natives of that land.
Please stay in touch if any one has the analysis about the major cities of Canada then please let me know.
Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments
8 Byron Street Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia‎
Phone No: +61 2 6680 9900

The Byron Quarter is quality and affordable accommodation at Byron Bay. You will love our luxury apartments and our proximity to the beach. Stay with us.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
J.Armani said:
Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments
8 Byron Street Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia‎
Phone No: +61 2 6680 9900

The Byron Quarter is quality and affordable accommodation at Byron Bay. You will love our luxury apartments and our proximity to the beach. Stay with us.
This seems more like a hospitality business rather than invest in a retail sector. Perhaps you can invest something similar in beautiful British Columbia?