+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Department Manager Job at Walmart

Dian4z3

Jan 27, 2018
Does anyone know anyone with a department manager job at Walmart who got PR? I am in that position and don't want to waste my time being in this job without the chance of getting pr.

vijay7006313

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
IELTS Request
28-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Does anyone know anyone with a department manager job at Walmart who got PR? I am in that position and don't want to waste my time being in this job without the chance of getting pr.
You just need an offer letter/employment letter and paystubs to apply for express entry and need about year in the management role.
Walmart is well recognized company so there won't be any problem. I'll suggest you to don't worry and put more efforts in your growth within the company.

I've recently got PR last month and I've applied as Department Manager from the home depot. Though during the pr process i got promoted to assistant store manager. My eligibility was passed as department manager and my application was in IP2 process when i've updated my profile.

Good thing is you get dm experience from Walmart and could able to apply in home improvement companies for the same title and companies like Lowe's and The home depot pays about on an average 25 CAD/hour for department manager and for senior management you'll be salaried.

You just need 1 year manager position to apply for even if you do 6 months in Walmart and then 6 months in some other company or 1 year in Walmart. Just need employment letter from your HR manager nothing else and paystubs.

Also my friends got pr from Walmart though it doesn't that matter. As you just need to fulfil your requirements.

Best of Luck!

Reactions: Miracle2018