Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
Hi,

Me and my spouse got PPR and we would be landing in Toronto by Jan 2018 most probably. I am a software professional and was the primary applicant. My spouse is a Dentist. We did WES only for myself for express entry.

Now, after landing, my partner will be attempting NDEB exams to get the license to practice. Do we need WES for the licensing exams or council registration? Does anyone has any idea? Should we obtain transcript/degree certificate/grade sheets before leaving India?

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
you do not need wes for ndeb.
ndeb will verify her documents after her web based self assessment process.

GreekNerd

Dec 15, 2021
Hi,

Me and my spouse got PPR and we would be landing in Toronto by Jan 2018 most probably. I am a software professional and was the primary applicant. My spouse is a Dentist. We did WES only for myself for express entry.

Now, after landing, my partner will be attempting NDEB exams to get the license to practice. Do we need WES for the licensing exams or council registration? Does anyone has any idea? Should we obtain transcript/degree certificate/grade sheets before leaving India?
Hi, My brother is a Dentist(BDS) and wants to migrate to Canada. Can you please tell me how the process was for your wife? I'd appreciate it. Thank you!