New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi All,

I am planning to apply as a dentist ( NOC 3113 ).
Had a few questions
1. I was working in a private clinic in my home town. How do I prove that.
All I can do is get a letter from the Owner of the clinic that I was working there.
what kind of verification is done by CIC in such cases.

2. I have also worked as a lecturer in a Dental College & Hospital, does that count as Dentist experience.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Arjun

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For your hometown dental clinic experience:

Take a letter on the clinic letter head mentioning your duties, salary, the time period you served etc , to be signed by the owner with his contact details etc

Take a salary certificate on clinic letterhead

Attach your IT return (it should have included the payments received from this clinic)

Attach a your declaration that these are small time clinic and do not issue a formal appointment letters, reliving letter etc

CIC may visit, call the people you mentions here. Or they may call you for interview etc. Do not manuplate with any facts or figures

You should mention your teaching experience, however it does not help in qualifying your application as dentist.

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
pun123 said:
For your hometown dental clinic experience:

Take a letter on the clinic letter head mentioning your duties, salary, the time period you served etc , to be signed by the owner with his contact details etc

Take a salary certificate on clinic letterhead

Attach your IT return (it should have included the payments received from this clinic)

Attach a your declaration that these are small time clinic and do not issue a formal appointment letters, reliving letter etc

CIC may visit, call the people you mentions here. Or they may call you for interview etc. Do not manuplate with any facts or figures

You should mention your teaching experience, however it does not help in qualifying your application as dentist.
They ask for appointment letter which mentioned duty hours, salary, period of job.
About giving info about teaching experience, they not want teachers if he will mention that he is teaching somewhere then he cannot show that he is a full time worker somewhere .
they clkearly stated that part time job working experience should not be counted.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not know how much experience he has. Is it in serial or parallel time.

If he has worked as dentist for couple of years before moving to teaching it makes a case for him.

JASRAJ said:
They ask for appointment letter which mentioned duty hours, salary, period of job.
About giving info about teaching experience, they not want teachers if he will mention that he is teaching somewhere then he cannot show that he is a full time worker somewhere .
they clkearly stated that part time job working experience should not be counted.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi All,

Thanks for your prompt response.

My problem is the dentist with whom I worked, says that he will give me a experience certificate only.
Salary details will not be mentioned.
Also since I was only getting about Rs 3500 per month never really had to file income tax returns.

I was working as a lecturer in a college/hospital, we had to see patients also, and I can get a letter stating that I use to see patients also.

I am thoroughly confused :-(

For the last one year I have been working as marketing manage in a Hospital, I guess I should wait till next year and apply under NOC 1122.

Thoughts & suggestions please

Regards,
Arjun Singh

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
take the printout of the CIC document check list + NOC 3113 explaination + NOC duty list and explain him why do you require it. He should be OK to give you the letter and details required by you.

Assure him that you are not going to file this to tax authorities.

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Hey all!

I know this is an old post, and hopefully your problem was solved in due time.

I am kind of in the same boat. In my case, I worked in my own private clinic as a general physician.

How do I prove it?

Thank you

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Escobar Gaviria said:
Hey all!

I know this is an old post, and hopefully your problem was solved in due time.

I am kind of in the same boat. In my case, I worked in my own private clinic as a general physician.

How do I prove it?

Thank you

Dentistry is a professional degree which would require License to practice in Canada, You might have to right exam to obtain the license.

Check out this thread and you can post queries related to your dentistry, it might help.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-professional-degree-needed-to-practice-a-licensed-profession-help-t278568.0.html

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
thinkshady said:
Dentistry is a professional degree which would require License to practice in Canada, You might have to right exam to obtain the license.

Check out this thread and you can post queries related to your dentistry, it might help.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-professional-degree-needed-to-practice-a-licensed-profession-help-t278568.0.html
Thank you for your response.

I am a general physician, though; and not a dentist.

I know this part. Dentistry and Medicine both are professional degrees and we have to take exams of Medical Council of Canada to practise in our profession.

My question is, I am claiming points for my professional degree, and I have to show the work experience in relevant field.
I have private clinic experience, I was wondering how do people prove this experience to CIC?