+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Denied Working Visa help please....

batchi

Jan 31, 2012
Hello Everyone..I need help hope someone can answer me...My husband working visa is denied. the embassy called thru his phone and said that his application for a working visa was denied...the reason is that he is not qualified coz he must have atleast 1 year experience for the position he is applying for...under NOC C. His LMO will expire on August 2012... He is applying as utility maintenance. The embassy said he must have a 1 year experience from his 10 years working experience but he has worked in a restaurant almost 12 years ago so his experience from this restaurant was not included in filling up his application coz in the application only your work experience from the past 10 years should included. When can we re-apply for the said position and what should we do? And also if he re-apply and included a 1 year work experience in a restaurant in his new application would there be a problem will his past application will be compare for his new application. thank you very much...

NBaker

Oct 23, 2011
Nothing stops anyone from reapplying at any time. There is, however, no guarantee that any applicaiton will be successful. Certainly, you should anticipate that information provided on one application would be compared with another one submitted. If the reason for the refusal is not resolved by the time any new application is submitted the result of the new application is very likely to be the same as the last. Additionally new applications made after April 2012 are very likely to be reviewed much differently than those submitted prior to that date considering the many changes in place related to work permits.