App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
kato said:
reymund,

im afraid to say so, but it is a rejection. and when they reject they return all the documents with an accompanying letter. u gotta wait for the letter and find out the reason of the refusal. u can not assume anything at this stage. unless u provided an obviously fake document or conflicting information, they do not reject cases right away. they do not just make someone inadmissible. usually, people are rejected and barred from canada for misrepresentation after they are given a chance to explain the officer's doubts.

yes, u can reapply right away, provided you are eligible and u qualify.

do not post the letter here. u should not give out any personal information to anyone u do not personally know. this is a public forum.

in my opinion, if someone is applying as a skilled worker, he or she should not need a representative. the application process is straightforward and it's all just filling up forms. skilled workers are expected to be more than just following instructions.
hi even i received a refusal letter but i havent got any documents baCK Though.. is it mandatory or vo to send all docs if the case is refused?

amboy

Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mastcanada said:
hi even i received a refusal letter but i havent got any documents baCK Though.. is it mandatory or vo to send all docs if the case is refused?
yes you should receive all you documents.

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
amboy said:
yes you should receive all you documents.
i didnt receive any document except the refusal letter though i sent for reconsideration. the fault is with vo so i think they will rectify soon n reopen my case. but it may take a while i know hoping that they will open it sooner then the expected

kato

Nov 26, 2009
sorry. i meant, documents are returned if the refusal is from CIO sydney, NS. to my knowledge, visa offices of embassies do not normally return documents.

pookiran1

Aug 27, 2010
mastcanada said:
even i received the refusal letter stating that i didnt provide settlement of funds etc. but the thing i applied to us seattle n i had job when i applied. it transferred from seattle to ND.but the thing is i never received any original docs along with the letter? is it mandatory that they return the original ?

i also applied for reconsideration too and sent the explainatyion along with proof of funds.

As u know all dovs are sent to seattle office itself.In Jan 2010 they req me to sent updated froms n they never asked me tos end any proof of funds.I Sent them the forms n req them to trasnfer my file to ND. oN 28th may 2010 i received aor from ND.When i checked the ecas it showed in process. When i enquiered abt my application status they replied "Pending review by visa officer nothing has tobe done from ur side" Assumed that vo will intimate if they need any docs.So i was waiting for their communication. 0n 5th aug i received refusal letter without asking for adddocs.

Immdly i wrote a reconsideration letter what all happened and sent them proof of funds it reached them by 12th aug 2010.

Now how many days it will take incase they reopen my case. as i know 200% no fault from my side. i think probably they confused over my case to be direct one not transferone........

seniors help me guyzzzzzzzzzzz
Hi mastcanada, when did you got AOR from ND? and what is the reason behind ur denial? which NOC did you applied for? Why did you transfer your file from Seattle to ND?Please reply.

I wish they reconsider your case. Good luck buddy!

lpntocanada

Star Member
Aug 9, 2010
reymund said:
NOC OF MY WIFE IS 3152
manila,phil...

years of experience...
we really can't understand why she got denied for that to think that she worked for 2 years+ in her profession as a nurse...
we are planning to apply again, this time, me as the applicant. but we are worrying that the embassy won't allow my wife to be the dependent due to previous denied application...

are there any case here, who got denied but eventually been approved...
help please
What is ur noc? My case was initially denied due to wrong noc filing by my consultant. We reapplied and finally got our visas. Read the denial letter in detail and see what was the basis of denial. If you can correct it then reapply or appeal.

Hope this helps...

Spree

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
my application for FSW was refused in March this year and all my documents (except PCC) were returned. The reason given was that I had not shown proof of sufficient funds. I re-applied in June, but I have not received any info from CIO. I am hoping that my application will go through so that I can complete the process. They did not inform me that my case was closed, so I'm hoping that they do have copies of the documents on file. My medicals were done in January of this year, and I was hoping the whole process would have gone quickly so I wouldn't have to re-do them... But at the snail pace that they seem to be process the apps, I have a feeling I'll have a long wait. So Reymund, don't give up. If it is a refusal and your NOC is on the new list, do re-apply if you have the funds.

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
pookiran1 said:
Hi mastcanada, when did you got AOR from ND? and what is the reason behind ur denial? which NOC did you applied for? Why did you transfer your file from Seattle to ND?Please reply.

I wish they reconsider your case. Good luck buddy!
i got aor from ND on 25th may 2010 but received on hand on 28th may 2010.they refused my file as i didnt provide settlement funds,as there is a ruile that when u have a job in canada u r exempted from showing funds. later i moved to india as i didnt get visa extension. so transferred my case from seattle to ND. i applied on 5 nov 2008. un til october 2009 i havent received aor from seattle. later i got mail from seattle office on jan 2010 that i need to need only updated applicatio forms they never asked abt proof of funds too. i submitted app forms along woith covering letter stating abt my place,job change. n intimated them to transfer to ND. on 28th may i got aor from them. when i enquired abtmy case they said pending review by visa officer nothing has tobe done on ur end. assumed that vo will intimate me abt additional docs but they never done that without that they refused my case.received refusal letter on 5th aug 2010. sent reconsideration letter n settlement funds to ND on 10th aug it reached there on 12th aug 2010

though i sent them reconsideration letter explaining all these in soft way pleasing vo to consider it.i sent settlent funds documents too now waiting for the reply from ND.

genaline_gee

Sep 19, 2011
LETTER FROM THE EMBASSY...

I got an email from embassy like this: "you are advised ti disregard the letter sent to you via courier collect on 01 sept 2011. Another letter has been sent to you today 12 sept 2011 via courier collect" What does this mean? am I refused with visa? I did not recieve any letter yet since sept 1 2011. What do they mean by courier collect? please help me on this...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mastcanada said:
i got aor from ND on 25th may 2010 but received on hand on 28th may 2010.they refused my file as i didnt provide settlement funds,as there is a ruile that when u have a job in canada u r exempted from showing funds. later i moved to india as i didnt get visa extension. so transferred my case from seattle to ND. i applied on 5 nov 2008. un til october 2009 i havent received aor from seattle. later i got mail from seattle office on jan 2010 that i need to need only updated applicatio forms they never asked abt proof of funds too. i submitted app forms along woith covering letter stating abt my place,job change. n intimated them to transfer to ND. on 28th may i got aor from them. when i enquired abtmy case they said pending review by visa officer nothing has tobe done on ur end. assumed that vo will intimate me abt additional docs but they never done that without that they refused my case.received refusal letter on 5th aug 2010. sent reconsideration letter n settlement funds to ND on 10th aug it reached there on 12th aug 2010

though i sent them reconsideration letter explaining all these in soft way pleasing vo to consider it.i sent settlent funds documents too now waiting for the reply from ND.
Hi mastcanada,

The reason your application got refused is because you had initially did not show any POF as you HAD A JOB...but when you moved to INDIA that job was no more available and thus your prev claim of not providing POF based on the fact that you have a job is NULL and VOID.

The ONUS is always on the candidate to provide enough proofs to CIC (even if they write - Nothinng is to be done from your side....send emails, CSE or FAX)....if they do not find enough documents on file they will just reject it....they do not have time to pursue further investigation. And in this case when you did not have a job then you should have provided current POF to CIC and then the processing would have been POSITIVE in your case.

How do you think CIC would approve your case with absolutely NO information on POF which is one of the most CRUCIAL yardstick for PR approval? There was no basis for CIC to approve.

I have elaborated my answer for other new members to get an insight....

I sincerely hope with the new POF that you have sent, VO will RECONSIDER your case. It is already over a month....time for you to write them again...send them mails/fax/etc...just be on top of your case.

Goodluck to you.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spree said:
my application for FSW was refused in March this year and all my documents (except PCC) were returned. The reason given was that I had not shown proof of sufficient funds. I re-applied in June, but I have not received any info from CIO. I am hoping that my application will go through so that I can complete the process. They did not inform me that my case was closed, so I'm hoping that they do have copies of the documents on file. My medicals were done in January of this year, and I was hoping the whole process would have gone quickly so I wouldn't have to re-do them... But at the snail pace that they seem to be process the apps, I have a feeling I'll have a long wait. So Reymund, don't give up. If it is a refusal and your NOC is on the new list, do re-apply if you have the funds.
Just curious to know....Why did you not show enough POF...which is mandatory?

Mitali

ickodothy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2010
AOR Received.
February 8, 2011
IELTS Request
February 8, 2011
File Transfer...
April 29, 2011
Med's Request
August 29, 2011
Med's Done....
September 21, 2011
Interview........
August 22, 2011
Passport Req..
February 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 23, 2012
LANDED..........
Tentatively on May 2012. See Ya'll! ;)
mitali said:
Just curious to know....Why did you not show enough POF...which is mandatory?

Mitali
Dear Mitali,

Is there any way that applicants get refused even if they're done with their medical exam? Given that their medical results are acceptable and have no issues. What other reasons can cause the denial after a medical exam is done.

Thanks for your reply :)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ickodothy said:
Dear Mitali,

Is there any way that applicants get refused even if they're done with their medical exam? Given that their medical results are acceptable and have no issues. What other reasons can cause the denial after a medical exam is done.

Thanks for your reply :)
After Medicals, there is rare chance of getting denied until something INTERESTING shows up in Security/ Background checks.

People generally go out rejoicing and have beer with friends ;D ;D after Meds because at this point if the applicant is sure that nothing would show up in bC/Security then he ALREADY has his PR in his mind...does'nt he? ...He just have to wait...that's all which should not be that bad in comparison to the whole procedure ;D ;D

So, if you have'nt yet had a beer...then this is the time. :D

Mitali

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
mitali said:
Hi mastcanada,

The reason your application got refused is because you had initially did not show any POF as you HAD A JOB...but when you moved to INDIA that job was no more available and thus your prev claim of not providing POF based on the fact that you have a job is NULL and VOID.

The ONUS is always on the candidate to provide enough proofs to CIC (even if they write - Nothinng is to be done from your side....send emails, CSE or FAX)....if they do not find enough documents on file they will just reject it....they do not have time to pursue further investigation. And in this case when you did not have a job then you should have provided current POF to CIC and then the processing would have been POSITIVE in your case.

How do you think CIC would approve your case with absolutely NO information on POF which is one of the most CRUCIAL yardstick for PR approval? There was no basis for CIC to approve.

I have elaborated my answer for other new members to get an insight....

I sincerely hope with the new POF that you have sent, VO will RECONSIDER your case. It is already over a month....time for you to write them again...send them mails/fax/etc...just be on top of your case.

Goodluck to you.

Mitali
Mitali - You have just replied to the post dated 1 year ago :)
'mastcanada' is already in Canada!

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanity said:
Mitali - You have just replied to the post dated 1 year ago :)
'mastcanada' is already in Canada!
How silly of me...hehehehe ??? :D ;D

I just PM ed him, thinking that he might miss my post.....he must be having a laugh of his Lifetime....and I am having my daily dose of laughter at my OWN expense ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hope it will ATLEAST help other members in his situation... I so hope (Had to say something to save my face!!! LOL)

Mitali