+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Demands for self employment visa

JonasSwe

Jun 19, 2014
Hi, I have a company in sweden and I´m thinking about starting a branch in Canada.
What´s the requirements for doing that and to get a PR? I will not meet the investor program requirements. Which turnover or annual result does the company need to have etc?

Thanks,
Jonas

rvijayann

Aug 1, 2014
JonasSwe said:
Hi, I have a company in sweden and I´m thinking about starting a branch in Canada.
What´s the requirements for doing that and to get a PR? I will not meet the investor program requirements. Which turnover or annual result does the company need to have etc?

Thanks,
Jonas
You can start a company here with another Canadian or pR holder,they need to hold just 1% of your stake. Now, the Govt are very serious about the investment part. Manitoba has a low investment plan. Hope that works for you.

Vj

infirob

Aug 4, 2014
JonasSwe said:

Thanks,
Jonas
Hi Jonas,
This is not a big issue . I suggest you to get this link. Here you can get all you solutions. It is "contenthoop.com/may-2011-visa-bulletin-predictions/7149/" MAY 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS. It is best site for this type of issue.