+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

delivery of baby

cmfugen

Apr 18, 2006
hi pmm

previously u answered this question but still i am in some confusion because of my wifes situation. she is working for central government and dont want to leave the job and simaltaneously she want to be in to canada also but she is of five months pregnant and u stated that once she delivered the baby in india all of our visas will be cancelled, she has just got leave for 2.5 months and then she can apply for maternity leave and this depends up on her higher authorities. now if she moves to canada also she is supposed to move to india if she dint get her maternity leave.

the thing i would like to know is that can i keep her in india and i will move to canada and then she gives birth to baby and then she move to canada prior to the expiry of the visa. once she reached canada then we sponsor for baby.

is this leagal and valid, please confirm because once she move to canada and then coming back i am suppposed to put much money. so i request you to give clear idea about the above said thing.

so that i can take some concrete action, sorry for the trouble i am giving to you.

chandra