+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DELHI embassy very very SLOW...!!

amritparmar

May 30, 2018
I applied in may for study permit. I recieved my passport back on 2 july. When i opened the courier there was a passport and piece of paper in it saying decision will be sent on email. But till now i have recieved no email from embassy. Please help me
bro if you haven’t got visa on passport it means it’s rejected. to know the rejection reason apply for caips notes. because you never know when immigration gonna mail you or may be not.

Yas5029

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I applied in may for study permit. I recieved my passport back on 2 july. When i opened the courier there was a passport and piece of paper in it saying decision will be sent on email. But till now i have recieved no email from embassy. Please help me
Did ur medical pass?

Dhanoa jagjot

Sep 23, 2017
My consultant say that delhi embassy sends decision by mail. And if you got visa they will ask to send passport to them again for visa stamp

amritparmar

May 30, 2018
I tried to link application. But i didnt get linked
guys these days embassy’s donot put refusal stamp on passport specially canada new zealand and australia but i wish you get the visa and try linking it online so you know what’s actually happened or you can call canada embassy they will tell you status.

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
But there was no refusal letter. My consultants says lets wait for email from embassy
sorry, but is is a rejection. if they had approved your application, they would have affixed a sticker (counterfoil) with visa details on your passport. try getting CAIPS notes and reapply for the second time. Do not believe on what your agent is saying. All he/she wants is money.

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
It looks University category applications are not being processed at all.
College admissions are given preferences.