+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DELHI embassy very very SLOW...!!

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
I don't know
My consultant did everything
So he knows
I suggest no. Because people at VFS are very narrow minded and get irritated soon. Your Visa will be further delayed by another 4-5 weeks. These people like TOUTS very much. Even after paying Lacs of rupees we have to be totally on their mercy. We can not enquire. We cannot ask the status of our application. I advise to refrain from these people. These people are devoted to touts.

gurman93

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I suggest no. Because people at VFS are very narrow minded and get irritated soon. Your Visa will be further delayed by another 4-5 weeks. These people like TOUTS very much. Even after paying Lacs of rupees we have to be totally on their mercy. We can not enquire. We cannot ask the status of our application. I advise to refrain from these people. These people are devoted to touts.
He shared each and everything with me
Its not his fault
My visa is delayed
I don't know whts going on
I know him personally
He is not like that

Kanwar1996

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Hi its been 5 week and till now there is no medical update . Delhi vfs can anyone tell me why are they taking so much time??

srpraveen

Jul 1, 2018
Hi guys,

I applied online on March 23rd.

Did my medicals on March 31st.

Medical request received on May 11th.

Sent two emails and filled the IRCC webform attaching the upfront medical sheet. Finally contacted the hospital after no response for either, and got it resolved.

Medical examination passed on July 4th.

Received a mail stating that they have added the necessary documents on July 15th.

Waiting for Passport Request now. Hopefully should be getting it soon. Best of luck guys!

Dhanoa jagjot

Sep 23, 2017
I applied in may for study permit. I recieved my passport back on 2 july. When i opened the courier there was a passport and piece of paper in it saying decision will be sent on email. But till now i have recieved no email from embassy. Please help me