+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deleting educational information Post ITA

ndrs11

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Hey guys,

I have received an ITA and i'm currently gathering all my documents for submitting my e-APR

Here's my case:

I have two degree, one Canadian degree and one foreign degree for which i didn't do an ECA.

I added both to my EE profile and selected NO when they asked me if I had an ECA for my foreign degree
therefore I only got points for my Canadian degree.

Now Post ITA it has auto populated my foreign degree and it seems like the system is asking me for a copy of it. It's kind of difficult for me to get it since I need to get it translated and I don't have my degree with me. It's back home with my mom.

So my question is, since I didn't receive any points for this degree, is it safe to delete it from my educational section and only add it on my personal information section?

thank you

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hey guys,

I have received an ITA and i'm currently gathering all my documents for submitting my e-APR

Here's my case:

I have two degree, one Canadian degree and one foreign degree for which i didn't do an ECA.

I added both to my EE profile and selected NO when they asked me if I had an ECA for my foreign degree
therefore I only got points for my Canadian degree.

Now Post ITA it has auto populated my foreign degree and it seems like the system is asking me for a copy of it. It's kind of difficult for me to get it since I need to get it translated and I don't have my degree with me. It's back home with my mom.

So my question is, since I didn't receive any points for this degree, is it safe to delete it from my educational section and only add it on my personal information section?

thank you
Yep you can move it to Personal history.

Reactions: ndrs11

jerrylll

Jul 22, 2020
Hi @ndrs11! I have the same situation as you did and want to check what you finally did. Did you eventually just delete your non Canadian degree and moved it to personal history? And did you have to attach any LOE in your application to explain it?

Appreciate your help!