+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delays Work Permit GSS

Amalthur

Aug 25, 2021
I have an application for a work permit under global skills strategy, applied through IRCC applied from outside Canada, for more than two months medical is done biometric is done, once my immigration consultant contacted IRCC through webform they replied application is in queue for review, unfortunately due to Covid 19 , IRCC processing times and the response to client enquires has been significantly impacted. this is due to ..............covid ......etc, I can't understand i have commitment with my employer to start work there in Canada ASAP , I have resigned from my job here withdrawn my kids from the schools! the academic year is above to start, they are not attending calls, replying to emails with generic replies, I don't know what to do more very desperate about the situation, this have affected my whole family my children everyday asking me what we will do with the schools , I am lost and very frustrated. we are all vaccinated , Covid is almost under control cannot see a reason for delays anymore

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I have an application for a work permit under global skills strategy, applied through IRCC applied from outside Canada, for more than two months medical is done biometric is done, once my immigration consultant contacted IRCC through webform they replied application is in queue for review, unfortunately due to Covid 19 , IRCC processing times and the response to client enquires has been significantly impacted. this is due to ..............covid ......etc, I can't understand i have commitment with my employer to start work there in Canada ASAP , I have resigned from my job here withdrawn my kids from the schools! the academic year is above to start, they are not attending calls, replying to emails with generic replies, I don't know what to do more very desperate about the situation, this have affected my whole family my children everyday asking me what we will do with the schools , I am lost and very frustrated. we are all vaccinated , Covid is almost under control cannot see a reason for delays anymore
Look at my signature, we are in same boat. Stay postive

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
what additional documents they requested from you? Any idea how long does it take after submitting the additional documents?
They asked for children's brithday certificates and bank statement (proof of funds)

I have exactly no idea. I will share it once I get my reault

Reactions: wpkc

lIangfreedom

Aug 24, 2021
They asked for children's brithday certificates and bank statement (proof of funds)

I have exactly no idea. I will share it once I get my reault
Hi, bro. I’m in the same situation as you. Applied from April , stuck in background check. No idea how long it will take.what’s your status now?