+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed results 13th May

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Hi everyone,
Let's start thread for delayed IELTS results for the test date 13th May.I did GT from IDP Sri Lanka and got a mail of delayed results today. They have informed me to wait until 2 June for an update. Please share your experiences too.

Thank you
I'm just informed that my "test scores for the 13th May 2017 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated". No date is mentioned in the email :(. If you get result on 2nd June please let us know.

Reactions: MCJ

Binu27

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
have you been given a new date for the result?
Dear Candidate,
We wish to inform you that some IELTS results for 13 May'17 are under process due to quality control procedure in order to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS tests. As a result of these procedures, your test scores are being investigated. The next update on your results will be provided via sms by 07 June 2017 by 4 pm.
Regards,
British Council

May 31, 2017
nouman I'm from Pakistan and I want to contact u as my result is still withheld for no reason. actually I came to know my result on the result day but it disappeared in an hour and then I got an email that ur results r withheld and they r being investigated. so really need to k ow something from u so if convenient plz share ur contact details or mail me on zainabwaheedbutt99@gmail.com
Kindly check ur inbox.

MCJ

May 26, 2017
I'm just informed that my "test scores for the 13th May 2017 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated". No date is mentioned in the email :(. If you get result on 2nd June please let us know.
Just got another mail informing that further updates will be given on or before 8th June .Did u get any update?

MCJ

May 26, 2017
Same here.. Did the exam with British Council on 13th May.
British Council says that the results of all the Sri Lankan candidates are withheld and they are not in apposition to give us an update on when they will be releasing our exam results.
Did u get any update today?

Dinu_J

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Did u get any update today?
Received an a-mail yesterday that an update will be given on Monday, that is 7th June.
Upon calling the British Council for verification, they said that the exact date of releasing the results will be informed on 7th Monday.
Got to know this from an informal source, so don't know how reliable this piece of information is. When a routine check like this happens, the Examination Board usually release the results with the next batch. Hopefully our results will be released with 25th May batch, which is due on Wednesday.
Will get to know for sure on Monday.
Hoping for the best...