+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed results 13th May

MCJ

May 26, 2017
Hi everyone,
Let's start thread for delayed IELTS results for the test date 13th May.I did GT from IDP Sri Lanka and got a mail of delayed results today. They have informed me to wait until 2 June for an update. Please share your experiences too.

Thank you

MCJ

May 26, 2017
I phoned IDP and they said the delay is for all the IDP centres in Sri Lanka. You better contact the local test centre as you didn't get any notification re

Shivani th

May 26, 2017
Same issue with me.. test was on 13 May Sharjah& result withheld.. even they did not mention in email like how long we needto wait for the result. Pathetic

noman_pe

Apr 11, 2017
Hi everyone,
Let's start thread for delayed IELTS results for the test date 13th May.I did GT from IDP Sri Lanka and got a mail of delayed results today. They have informed me to wait until 2 June for an update. Please share your experiences too.

Thank you
Noman from Pakistan, I got results for 13 May!

Reactions: MCJ

bunny2015

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
I also got withheld from British Council Dhaka, I called them and they said it may take a week to 2 months, but they couldn't say anything more. I'm a bit worried, as I didn't receive any email from British Council regarding my speaking test venue and time. The test center called my an hour before the exam, and I rushed in to take the test. As a result, I mumbled a lot, and couldn't speak properly. Don't know whether this might be the reason behind the withheld as my other modules were good enough. Can anyone suggest what I could possibly do?

PakGirl786

May 27, 2017
is there anyone in whole of UAE who took exam on 13th May and got result?
I also took from uae and got the withheld email. However, my resukt was online visible for few hours and then it vanished. Not sure, what to do next. You have any idea?

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
"No candidate result found."
That's what it says when I enter my data.
GT BC 13th may, birmingham